Sign in to follow this  
Americen Whore

What singer/band would you choose to make a collab album with Lana?

If you had the opportunity to choose a singer or a band to make a collab album with Lana, who would you choose ? 

- Lana Del Rey X Cigarettes after sex is a dream :angie:  their music is just so unique and timeless, lana’s vocals would FIT so well with their instrumental and atmosphere

PS: they’ve been commenting ALOT under her insta account and they followed her way before @honeymoon got popular, but sadly she never gave them attention :xgiggle:

Just now, Psychedelic Pussy said:

an Alexandra Savior x Lana or Angel Olsen X Lana album would literally make me transcend bc of how much their vibes overlap

Tame Impala x Lana

Kali Uchis x Lana would absolutely EATTTT

I can’t even imagine the collapse if Tame Impala X Lana happened :oprah:

Honestly anyone who she had collaborated before or has been compared to a lot because they share the same genre/style:

Cigarettes After Sex

Arctic Monkeys

The Neighbourhood

Jon Batiste

Bon Iver

The National

Lord Huron

Father John Misty

Tame Impala

The Weeknd

Sean Ono Lennon

ASAP Rocky

Zella Day

Weyes Blood

Joni Mitchell

Joan Baez

Taylor Swift (if it's in the style of FolkMore)

Mitski

Florence + The Machine

PJ Harvey

url%5D

13 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

If you had the opportunity to choose a singer or a band to make a collab album with Lana, who would you choose ? 

- Lana Del Rey X Cigarettes after sex is a dream :angie:  their music is just so unique and timeless, lana’s vocals would FIT so well with their instrumental and atmosphere

PS: they’ve been commenting ALOT under her insta account and they followed her way before @honeymoon got popular, but sadly she never gave them attention :xgiggle:

BYE THATS WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY I love cas❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

14 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

I feel they would be nice producers or cool for a standalone duet-song but one thing I really dislike about them how their music always kinda sounds the same so not sure about an entire album

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

26 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I feel they would be nice producers or cool for a standalone duet-song but one thing I really dislike about them how their music always kinda sounds the same so not sure about an entire album

oh

tumblr_pfa9k5A6aa1r0msi2o2_1280.gif

Forgot to mention BARRIE I mean hello?! “I Got You Babe” won’t get out of my head, I need the real deal. NEED IT. Just release all the old collabs for an album, no need to record anything new. But I NEED IT. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

I think Lana is best solo, but besides producers, i do have some ideas for some interesting artist collabs, to get her trying new things or expanding on old things:

- Tame Impala (psychedelic rock or trip hop album). They would go so well together. Bring back that 2015 trippy indie pop era.

- The Last Shadow Puppets album they already sorta did. Even if they just did a live show together or something.

-Flume (more trip hop). He NEEDS to get Lana on one song at least. I could see that giving her a #1 hit. So many of his songs featuring women for vocals get #1. Also an album could be a whole vibe to get high to.

- and definitely Father John Misty. He could have given the NFR album (and even Chemtrails) something better than Jack did. Don't @ me