Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Well.. it’s officially October now. I’ve bumped this thread back to a Pre-Pre-Release since the date is now undetermined. The conversation can continue here for now, and I will open a new Pre-Release Thread for the album when I deem appropriate (likely when we receive a concrete date, have a lead single release, have an official album cover, etc.) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Well.. it’s officially October now. I’ve bumped this thread back to a Pre-Pre-Release since the date is now undetermined. The conversation can continue here for now, and I will open a new Pre-Release Thread for the album when I deem appropriate (likely when we receive a concrete date, have a lead single release, have an official album cover, etc.) x

The dedication of waiting until the very last minute in September is admirable. A girl can dream :krylie:

back to square one :trisha4:

492482-1.png

♡︎

2 hours ago, Elle said:

Maybe that should be the criteria for starting a pre-release thread for the future, because we truly can’t trust her dates and promises for real until we get cover arts, preorders, or a single which is confirmed to be on the album etc.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Why did y‘all think it was happening in september when she said in an interview that there are 2 more singles coming this year and album next year she couldnt have spelled it out more unless she gave dates :awk:

10 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Why did y‘all think it was happening in september when she said in an interview that there are 2 more singles coming this year and album next year she couldnt have spelled it out more unless she gave dates :awk:

still, the delusions never die :xcry: 

<acceptance> :sadcore2:

45 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Do you want children ultrbanisters? Do you wanna marry me? Do you wanna run marathons on the beach by the sea?

200w.webp?cid=6c09b952kc8o4yoi46hpk3svio

quoting her best song... oh legendsineon let us be sweet in barefeet!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 hours ago, Ryusei said:

For a long time, I was sure we wouldn’t get the album in September but a lead single wasn’t out of the question, although my hopes were down to almost zero after that interview… But we kinda know now one of the reasons for Lasso’s delay. And quite frankly, girl has the right to be happy, no matter how impatient I am for new music.