Elle

Lasso - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, motel six said:

it’s def judah smith interlude picture disc vinyl of the wedding photos

sometimes having nothing can make you happy

1 hour ago, Waimea Bay said:

image.jpgimage.jpgChosing to believe Pop Insider this time for the first and only time bc this drought needs to end

I'm considering this the special project until proven wrong

No way Lana will leak release og mastered file...Yay!!:oprah4:

#leakeroftheyear

giphy-1.gif

It's a different language , it's worth saying too much

And get in the way when

We talk in the Strangest Love?

1 minute ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

Zodiac has been my favorite Lana moment of 2024 so an official release would be phenomenal. I wouldn't even give Lasso another thought, TBH. Not really sure how that rollout looks, though. "Here's a song about the Long Island serial killer victims just cuz:slayty:

Zodiac - Lasso lead single :ma:

3 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

No way Lana will leak release og mastered file...Yay!!:oprah4:

#leakeroftheyear

I already know who I'm voting for!

616fd6f9f97232f6e74da18866f3cc83.gif

𝕴 𝖆𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖍𝖎𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖆𝖑 𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

as much as I like zodiac it would be such a random release especially as a standalone single, idk how she would explain that especially after the general public are also expecting country music from her next. but I can totally believe the music video rumour. we do need it in hq though :pray2:

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

56 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

A jacket or something similar as far as I understand it.

Oooh interesting I wonder why she’s randomly releasing a jacket lmao 💀💀

2 hours ago, Waimea Bay said:

image.jpgimage.jpgChosing to believe Pop Insider this time for the first and only time bc this drought needs to end

There’s no way she’s releasing zodiac is this a joke :toofunny: Music video seems likely though. They’re just saying generalized statements like it’s pretty reasonable to assume she’d be filming a MV if she’s planning on releasing music within the next year. Also I love how they put not 100% confirmed :lmao: 

Lasso coming tomorrow!!! not 100% confirmed 🚨👀

okay edit: they posted the MV rumor back in July. I still think those stories Molly posted the other day were for a lana MV :oprah3:

492482-1.png

♡︎

Just revisited the Zodiac leak and boy this song would've been so good on Ocean Blvd. I don't think it would release at all, especially to be put on Lasso, but it would be nice to hear it.

About that music video in fall, that would be more realistic and could be true. If it's set to film this fall, it could come out during the wintertime. If we're lucky, it could come out in fall still (November). Either way, I have a feeling we are still getting something this year. Whether a lead single, supposed Zodiac single, perfume line, etc. 

YASS YALL SOMETHING IS FINALLY HAPPENING IN THIS THREAD

2 hours ago, motel six said:

as much as I like zodiac it would be such a random release especially as a standalone single, idk how she would explain that especially after the general public are also expecting country music from her next. but I can totally believe the music video rumour. we do need it in hq though :pray2:

idk i can totally see Zodiac giving southern gothic with the right production. And Zodiac has similar vibes to In God’s Time too imo . Manifesting the aura of those two songs for the entirety of Lasso :legend:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

3 hours ago, Waimea Bay said:

Please let it be true :bodyisready: I love Zodiac so fucking much

5 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

idk i can totally see Zodiac giving southern gothic with the right production. And Zodiac has similar vibes to In God’s Time too imo . Manifesting the aura of those two songs for the entirety of Lasso :legend:

honestly yes i see where you’re coming from and i have to agree :true: i hope it is more in the vein of southern gothic than traditional country

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif