Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

8 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

i think the vinyl should be olive green :typewriter:

"the vinyl" sounds very optimistic. I guess there will be 5 colors at least 😅 and each will probably cost USD 55.

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, darknight said:

are we still hoping for lasso :judgingu:

Sooner or later the album will be released anyways. Whether it's named Lasso or not, whether it's released this year or 2025 or 2026. Not a year has passed since 2010 where Lana has not released music, so I don't think the drought will be that long long.

url%5D

1 minute ago, Embach said:

Sooner or later the album will be released anyways. Whether it's named Lasso or not, whether it's released this year or 2025 or 2026. Not a year has passed since 2010 where Lana has not released music, so I don't think the drought will be that long long.

Exactly :true:

7 minutes ago, Embach said:

i hope this year, but i saw someone on tiktok who met lana saying that she said there's no big releases this year (like an album) but like idk if she said that fr or they were just lying or something so yeah

1 minute ago, darknight said:

i hope this year, but i saw someone on tiktok who met lana saying that she said there's no big releases this year (like an album) but like idk if she said that fr or they were just lying or something so yeah

Everything that comes from Tiktok, I'm taking it with a grain of salt :true:

url%5D

54 minutes ago, darknight said:

I’m not trusting some random TikTok fan, why would Lana tell that one person and that one person only there is no album coming. Plus she (almost definitely) is teasing BTS of the video we know she shot last month so. 

It’s still coming 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

I’m not trusting some random TikTok fan, why would Lana tell that one person and that one person only there is no album coming. Plus she (almost definitely) is teasing BTS of the video we know she shot last month so. 

It’s still coming 

The only think id be thankful for is if lasso is cancelled :oopna2:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, menslayer said:

she just changed the name from Lasso to Pussy

With a "new" track called pussy that’s a jack antonoff rework of the pussy (cola) demo

Edited by DemonMic2003

1 minute ago, DemonMic2003 said:

With a "new" track called pussy that’s a jack antonoff rework of pussy (cola) demo

I'm going to have nightmares abt that, it's dangerous to put this negativity out into the universe :suicide::crai:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 minute ago, Cult Leader said:

I'm going to have nightmares abt that, it's dangerous to put this negativity out into the universe :suicide::crai:

As long as she changes H*rvey to Lucie (as in Lucille) for a rework idrc what she does.

7 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

As long as she changes H*rvey to Lucie (as in Lucille) for a rework idrc what she does.

oohh that would be such a cute reference to the beatles song but jack would absolutely take the soul out of the production :trisha:

I just want her to say something abt whatever is going on, I'm so nosy I need the tea

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Just now, Cult Leader said:

oohh that would be such a cute reference to the beatles song but jack would absolutely take the soul out of the production :trisha:

True, he just doesn’t have that spark anymore. 

can we just get lasso right now i can't wait anymore 

:worship:

2 minutes ago, Cult Leader said:

I just want her to say something abt whatever is going on, I'm so nosy I need the tea

wait i forgot that jack is producing the album.. 

i mean his production isn't really bad i just don't like his style ugh.

i honestly don't care how long it will take 4 us to get lasso or whatever it becomes; i just want "Prettiest Girl In Country Music" studio version  :ohno::deadbanana:

Look how happy and radiant Lana has been  for these past months, I think Lasso was initially scheduled for September but she looks like she’s enjoying this era much more that she probably anticipated so Lasso’s been delayed. Maybe she knows that she’s at her best rn (and everyone’s has been praising her) and wants to enjoy the moment a little longer before starting a new era 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore