Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

33 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

is this the most annoying album rollout of hers that we’re not even sure is scrapped or not plus it might be country and boring n*kki lane esque :azealia:

Norman was on another level. Teasing Happiness is a Butterfly in March, releasing Mariners and VB in September and then dead silence until the following summer regarding release date was my Vietnam  

Trisha Paytas GIF - Trisha Paytas Trisha Paytus - Discover & Share GIFs

Tumblr

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Let’s not forget that she went live on IG in December, saying the album was done and mastered. She then posted a snippet of love song on NYE, we got hope early January… and then complete silence. And when we got magazine interviews, it was for Violet… May was exciting because of Doin Time… but we were told it was supposed to be for the Sublime doc only. It’s with her July shows that we got some hints it was coming in the next month :toofunny: And then she decided to record Looking for America and rush release it… on the day she was supposed to release the greatest and Fuck it I love you. It was stressful to say the least. 

AND her random “it’s done but who knows when it’ll come out” tweet in March on Miss Daytona :brigitte:

but yeah I forgot about google leaking TG/FIILY 

and fans are STILL shocked that she teased a snippet a month ago and didn’t release it :thumb2:

Personally I blame her label, because if she could just release what she wants when she wants I think we’d get music SO much faster. But the label cares about making sure it’s prime release time. That’s why if Lasso isn’t released this year I think it’s the label’s decision and not hers 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Norman was on another level. Teasing Happiness is a Butterfly in March, releasing Mariners and VB in September and then dead silence until the following summer regarding release date was my Vietnam  

Trisha Paytas GIF - Trisha Paytas Trisha Paytus - Discover & Share GIFs

Baby we were in the trenches

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, DemonMic2003 said:

:creepna:

edit: oh and theres a country rework for pawn shop blues but it features taylor swift

ive never actually read a message on here and actually had a real visceral reaction until now thanks for putting this horrid idea in my head

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

Let’s not act like we are shocked by anything Lana does, we all know her routine of fake album dates and titles and teasing songs that take months and months to release to the point nobody cares anymore.  It’s all expected, but doesn’t mean to say the album is going to be bad. 

Also If she’s releasing an album with Nikki Lane features the critics won’t be too pleased, as I’m not sure they found Breaking Up Slowly to be anything spectacular.  So I’m actually less concerned about that, despite Lana seeming like she’s Nikki’s conjoined Twin.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance