Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

didn't lana say music is going towards spoken word? the mirror/whatever song she performed is kinda spoken word :dua:

when did she say that :eartha2: if so then we won :true:

7 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

not to hype any of you because i don’t have any further information as of now BUT there is an item drop scheduled for 07/30 (“soft launch” most likely pre-order) and finally dropping on 09/08.

not sure if it’s just another random merch drop, a drop dedicated to the successful “tough” to boost it’s sales, or for the new era…

once I know more, I will let you know

hold on now- :pillsdy:

45 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

not to hype any of you because i don’t have any further information as of now BUT there is an item drop scheduled for 07/30 (“soft launch” most likely pre-order) and finally dropping on 09/08.

not sure if it’s just another random merch drop, a drop dedicated to the successful “tough” to boost it’s sales, or for the new era…

It's giving single + album pre-order :shock2:

51 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

IT'S A TUESDAY NEXT TUESDAY AND TUESDAY SCREAMS ALBUM ANNOUNCEMENT WE WON!!!! 

57 minutes ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

Not sure if you wrote the date the European way (I’m guessing you didn’t because the first date isn’t in that format) but August 9th is a Friday so album coming out August 9th wbk:hottie:

15 days till Lasso yessss

guys i have a thought…. you know how lfl was kind of a transitional album, with the last few songs leading into the genre of nfr? what if ocean blvd did something similar? that would mean that lasso has a lot of trap influence (bc of taco truck x vb, peppers, fishtail) and that also makes sense with tough being the most recent song. what do we think? idk if anyone else has said something similar:um2:

1 hour ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

w-what...

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, sparklertrailerheaven said:

Maybe we're finally getting that special NFR vinyl which was postponed last year. NFR will be 5 this year as well

2.gif

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

Maybe we're finally getting that special NFR vinyl which was postponed last year. NFR will be 5 this year as well

What kind of special vinyl should it be?:hdu: i´m a newbie..

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

4 minutes ago, laurita said:

What kind of special vinyl should it be?:hdu: i´m a newbie..

It was a re-release of that special limited edition lime green vinyl, which was supposed to be re-relessed for NFR's 4th birthday but was postponed.

2.gif