Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, cultivating said:

wait what did she say omg??

She’s going to release Two singles from lasso before the end of the year 

I really don't want any songs we have studio versions leaked of on the album unless they are fully reworked and even then I'd prefer completely original. I wouldn't mind some old tracks that haven't surfaced yet like lytan and some lfl outtakes. The only songs that we've heard that I would enjoy being on the album are prettiest girl in country music since wve only heard the live version and zodiac it's so low quality but still so good

Just now, Americen Whore said:

I really hope she doesn’t waste any more tracks this time on interludes :bebe: it’s not even a filler when you have 62618 unreleased songs

LITERALLY!

57 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

If we're lucky, the album will come Q1 of 2025. If she released 2 singles in September she could theoretically follow the NFR path and the album still wouldn't come until the following August. At best, we get a release in February but I'm guessing March / April. 

but even NFR had a promo (double) single, released one week before the album

so if there are just two singles before the album, chances are not too bad for this year :dua:

26 minutes ago, jazzlessbaby said:

I guess what she means by 'lighter' is that the lyrical content will be less personal and not as loaded as much of OB, Hope, etc. 

This. Probably going back to singing more about love and danger. Honestly, I'm dying for more Lana songs about passionate love and heartbreak in detail, in her more mature mindset. But not random like Peppers or Taco Truck, but actually detailed and profound love songs.

6 hours ago, Eugene said:

— Tough stan

haha, very funny, guys.

My top lana track is venice bitch. So you can imagine how important hits are to me overall. Tough makes my top 30-50. But roses bloom for you is still mid. I'm sorry. I can't. Don't hate me.

After reading that Vogue interview, Raise Me Up (Mississippi South) has been ON *REPEAT* IN THIS HOUSE!!!  :hair: :hair:

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

Posted (edited)

Lasso

01. In God's Time

02. Henry, Come On

03. Loved You Than And Now

04. Chuck (feat. Rob Grant)

05. Sleeping Beauty

06. Angels And Demons

07. Night Cap

08. Stand By Your Man

09. Lasso

10. Pacific Coast

11. Angels Forever, Forever Angels* - Bonus Track

*= Completely rerecorded, production the same as the demo that leaked in 2020 but with newly recorded drums and additional bass.

Edited by DemonMic2003

2 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

Lasso

01. In God's Time

02. Henry, Come On

03. Loved You Than And Now

04. Chuck (feat. Rob Grant)

05. Sleeping Beauty

06. Angels And Demons

07. Night Cap

08. Stand By Your Man

09. Lasso

10. Pacific Coast

11. Angels Forever, Forever Angels* - Bonus Track

*= Completely rerecorded, production the same as the demo that leaked in 2020 but with newly recorded drums.

This would be such a mid album. I need 16 songs two features or none would be better. I don’t need another song with her dad and sister. Give us something good Lana. No more unreleased unless it’s something we’ve never heard before. 

Just now, Honeymoonwitch said:

This would be such a mid album. I need 16 songs two features or none would be better. I don’t need another song with her dad and sister. Give us something good Lana. No more unreleased unless it’s something we’ve never heard before. 

There's 2 unreleased and ones a bonus track…

My dutch girlfriend, who works for UMG Kazakstan, and is easily the most demure ex model in all of continental eurasia, says the september 13th date is incorrect. It's actually coming on the 11th and will feature an EDM remix of Boom Like That featuring Charlie XCX and Kamala Harris.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Just now, Honeymoonwitch said:

Ok I don’t want that. That looks like chemtrails 2.0 you really want that ?

There's no need to call it a mid album tho lol. And no I don't that wasn't the concept I was going for…