Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

8 minutes ago, JinnWithin said:

Hello people of LanaBoards,

I’ve known about this website for a while but this is my first time posting something. Days ago I had the privilege of my life to hear a few songs from Lasso. I sadly can not reveal by which means I got to hear these songs, but I can confirm that the 3 songs I heard sound amazing. 

I can also confirm from my sources that the US Election will have a major impact on when Lana releases some new material. I’ve been told that she’s not really keen on releasing an Americana themed album if Trump wins in November and that she would rather release it in time for summer, however we can not confirm that. 

I got to hear 3 songs from the album, including the intro song she played at her birthday show (that was rumored to be titled “The Mirror”) For the sake of respect I will not reveal the full titles. 

N*****u R***e
    ⁃    It got that country ballad chours like in Country Roads. She mentions the Grammys in here.

L********e
    ⁃    I don’t like comparing songs but this song has that sexy vibe similar to Cherry, Freak, Fishtail. Doesn’t fit the country theme imo. 

T*** C*** ** * M*****e
    ⁃    This is that “The Mirror” song. The version preformed at her show must have been a remixed/extended version bc the ”Past present future I see in you” is more like a post-chours/bridge sung once and the actual chours is very grand. This will be the fan fav I can tell.

Write down your questions and I will do my best to answer them tomorrow. I will be online this week on Tuesday (11 AM ET) and Wednesday (11 AM ET) and after that I will be gone forever.

Jinn 

How long are those songs? If you don't want to share the whole lenght, just say in minutes like 3 minutes or 5 minutes etc

Production wisely, what Lana song each of them remind you of? 

Do you happen to know, when will the singles be released? 

25 minutes ago, JinnWithin said:

Hello people of LanaBoards,

I’ve known about this website for a while but this is my first time posting something. Days ago I had the privilege of my life to hear a few songs from Lasso. I sadly can not reveal by which means I got to hear these songs, but I can confirm that the 3 songs I heard sound amazing. 

I can also confirm from my sources that the US Election will have a major impact on when Lana releases some new material. I’ve been told that she’s not really keen on releasing an Americana themed album if Trump wins in November and that she would rather release it in time for summer, however we can not confirm that. 

I got to hear 3 songs from the album, including the intro song she played at her birthday show (that was rumored to be titled “The Mirror”) For the sake of respect I will not reveal the full titles. 

N*****u R***e
    ⁃    It got that country ballad chours like in Country Roads. She mentions the Grammys in here.

L********e
    ⁃    I don’t like comparing songs but this song has that sexy vibe similar to Cherry, Freak, Fishtail. Doesn’t fit the country theme imo. 

T*** C*** ** * M*****e
    ⁃    This is that “The Mirror” song. The version preformed at her show must have been a remixed/extended version bc the ”Past present future I see in you” is more like a post-chours/bridge sung once and the actual chours is very grand. This will be the fan fav I can tell.

Write down your questions and I will do my best to answer them tomorrow. I will be online this week on Tuesday (11 AM ET) and Wednesday (11 AM ET) and after that I will be gone forever.

Jinn 

Well, it's not lile we have something else to talk about... Can you list the main instruments used in each song please?

Posted (edited)

Nvm I pasted that into ChatGPT and didn’t cross reference the original post:facepalm:

Possible song titles:

Nashville Rose :usrsney:

Newport Road:dua:

Lemonade:xgiggle:

Lingerie :makeup2:

Lovelorn:puzzled:

The Cry of a Mirror :aubrey:

The Call of a Muse:wat:

The Curse of a Memory :hellno:

Edited by aGlassShipThatCanFly

Tumblr

30 minutes ago, honey dew said:

N*****u R***e

literally no word in the English language starts with an N and ends with U I know I'm probably wrong, it just sounds weird, I can only think about nouveau but like idk 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

L********e - 10 letter word which starts with L and ends with E. Unless it is a name of a location, I googled list of words like these and here are the results. Choose youe fighter, I'm choosing Lighthouse, it seems also to be likely kinda :bop: 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

2.gif

Just now, Embach said:

L********e - 10 letter word which starts with L and ends with E. Unless it is a name of a location, I googled list of words like these and here are the results. Choose youe fighter, I'm choosing Lighthouse, it seems also to be likely kinda :bop: 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

When its lobotomize.

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

lachrymose :angie:

5 minutes ago, Lasso said:

literally no word in the English language starts with an N and ends with U I know I'm probably wrong, it just sounds weird, I can only think about nouveau but like idk 

Noveau Riche aka New Money in French

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nouveau_riche

2.gif