Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

5 minutes ago, JinnWithin said:

Well folks that’s it! Before summer there was a dispute with a producer and some songs got allegedly scrapped. I have seen the list of songs considered for a release and “Henry” isn’t on it, unless it has a different name. 

I understand your doubts and considering the whole Trump/Election thing, most artists wouldn’t release anything around that time due to it might be ignored in media, but I’ve also been told that Lana refuses to be any kind of political since there’s been lots of controversy surrounding her and her stance on the war in the Middle East. So I understand why she wouldn’t want to do a major release before Thanksgiving/Christmas.

Either way I have told you what I know and for the sake of us all I hope we’re getting music sooner than later. Thank you for all of your comments even the doubters. I will not be returning to this site ever again.

I hope you all live a wonderful and meaningful life and I hope you enjoy Lasso! ❤️

Surprise coming in 5 

Love, Jinn

Bye Jinn thank you very much!!

6 minutes ago, JinnWithin said:

I have seen the list of songs considered for a release and “Henry” isn’t on it, unless it has a different name. 

:lange:

2.gif

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

I wonder if her dispute was with Jack.

Nah if it was with anyone it’d be Luke since he made Henry come on and it’s apparently not on the track list 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, JinnWithin said:

Enjoy! 

Hide contents

Lana will drop a fragrance collab with an A-list celebrity and their new fragrance brand at the end of October!  

:hooker:, Jinn

OH

Thank you by the way for the alleged info and most importantly the fun. These past two days have been the most fun here imho. :party:

2.gif

Enjoy! 

Hide contents

Lana will drop a fragrance collab with an A-list celebrity and their new fragrance brand at the end of October!  

It’s billies brand i think

Enjoy! 

Reveal hidden contents

When it’s orabella :omg:

Just now, JinnWithin said:

Enjoy! 

Hide contents

PLEASE> PLEASE CAN THIS BE REAL

if this is real I love u so much bc now I know to save up if this is real I give u a big kiss muuaaahwmwuah

if this isn't real.... count your days,,......

giphy.gif

Not yall believing a single word of this I can’t :trisha4:

did dragon whore and doll club teach you nothing. 

A perfume line is quite literally in the same realm as makeup line 

"Don’t forget me"

Enjoy! 

Hide contents

Thats way to specific to be a lie, ok i’m a believer now :ajay:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x