Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I think the funniest thing with Lana is that she changes her mind so much that any insider real or fake can then say “well she just scrapped that, changed this” etc and we will never know the truth :omfg2:

southern gothic witchy cunty country - this era is in herstory books already. 

manifesting a >15 tracks album, 4 - 5 MVs, homemade visualizers with lyric videos for every track, live performances, magazine covers, zane lowe interview, a horror southern gothic short film.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

This please!!!!

with 3 - 4 songs  in it. Approximately 20-30min length. Periodt

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

4 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

southern gothic witchy cunty country - this era is in herstory books already. 

manifesting a >15 tracks album, 4 - 5 MVs, homemade visualizers with lyric videos for every track, live performances, magazine covers, zane lowe interview, a horror southern gothic short film.

we can only dream :trisha:

17 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

with 3 - 4 songs  in it. Approximately 20-30min length. Periodt

Why short film when you could have a 90 minute movie :trisha:

2.gif

i mean the perfume rumours come back once every few years and have since the trademark filing around the time of uv/honeymoon so it’s probably quite a shoe in thing to predict atp :wendy:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

27 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

a horror southern gothic short film

you're onto something because this week i saw a (clearly fake) page on letterboxd of lana starring as a character named johanne in a pearl sequel titled pearl x howard. maybe it's a sign :oprah7:

Just now, details said:

you're onto something because this week i saw a (clearly fake) page on letterboxd of lana starring as a character named johanne in a pearl sequel titled pearl x howard. maybe it's a sign :oprah7:

there's something in the wind - and i smell blood :oopna:

16 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

So…..Where are the  real  insiders ?:smokes:huh

here!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

short film + perfume + fine china + sep 8th release date + 2 after release singles before end of year + a promotional single that wont appear on the tracklist released a day before the album + tracklist is 25 tracks long + merch is very cheap and high quality and cute + lana's doing a world tour after + tickets are £50 each + massive stadiums + cheap signed cds and vinyl on her webstore + lots of tv appearances + lots of youtube interviews like genius and hot ones + multiple coloured vinyl and cassette variants + mass leak of all instrumentals, vocal mixes, outtakes and stems as soon as the album drops + collab with marina

PRE-ORDER 'EAT THE WORLD' — A COLLECTION OF POEMS BY MARINA DIAMANDIS HERE:

Regular Hardback: https://marinadiamandis.lnk.to/eattheworld

Hand-Signed Hardback: https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=113257

1 minute ago, viv said:

here!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111

short film + perfume + fine china + sep 8th release date + 2 after release singles before end of year + a promotional single that wont appear on the tracklist released a day before the album + tracklist is 25 tracks long + merch is very cheap and high quality and cute + lana's doing a world tour after + tickets are £50 each + massive stadiums + lots of tv appearances + lots of youtube interviews like genius and hot ones + multiple coloured vinyl and cassette variants + mass leak of all instrumentals, vocal mixes, outtakes and stems as soon as the album drops + collab with marina

I don't want this, too overstimulating 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

wait, Fine China in a southern gothic style is kinda legit

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

Pinsier on twitter said she was shooting a video this fall for a new song :oic3:

Everyone wants an MV but since Doin' Time, nobody's really tuning in to watch lmao. Every MV flops, aside from Tough maybe, which also didn't do that great.

It's tragic that Candy Necklace has less than 5M views one year later. Meanwhile, Houdini got 156M even though it's just a rehash of Madonna's Hung Up with half the budget and even less creativity.

No wonder Lana (or Beyonce) isn't keen on doing them. It feels like the song nees to be radio-friendly and some ass shaking needs to happen for anyone to care.

18 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

there's something in the wind - and i smell blood :oopna:

by the powers of manifestation i guess we can safely confirm lasso is actually a soundtrack album for pearl x howard and will also be a double disc release paired with the film score composed by jack antonoff :true: ya heard it here first peeps lanaboards excluziv 

13 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

wait, Fine China in a southern gothic style is kinda legit

Fine China with new southern gothic production, as a single, accompanied by a MV shot on film.

1 hour ago, Lasso said:

I looked up the name and apparently Jinn is a creature from pre-Islamic mythology, seems highly unlikely but we also didn't think she would name a track Kintsugi and she did so :gasp:

haha Jins are the equivalent of ghosts in the arab world though they are seen as their own creatures who live in our world as well but we just don’t see them but they see us

it’s where names like Genie come from in the west, Jin is plural in arabic and Genie (pronounced Gin- E) is singular 🧞‍♂️