Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I’m getting really excited for all the things coming and possibilities!!

I think based on likeliness and what fans would find the most hype it really might be an AKA/unreleased situation. Iron Gates would be amazing and possibly my favorite option out of the 3 I just don’t know how likely it is. 

I'm in for whatever she puts out but... isn't she releasing two singles soon? 

If something else (music related) is coming it has to be a collab :um2:

Unless she didn't mean 2 singles from the upcoming album but 2 singles in general so one of those could be the one Pantene is talking about :gasp: but that also means Lasso is probably coming later than expected 

giphy.gif

If the "secret project" has to do with her going blonde it's 100% AKA, none of the other options make sense :whatever2:

Spoiler

inb4 she dyes her hair back to brown and disappears into an alligator swamp until summer 2026 

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

16 hours ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Alright which do the people want more

1.Behind The Iron Gates

2.A.K.A Reissue

3.Unreleased Album

4.Something Different

Something different, I really want Lana to do a proper jazz album. Like she always says she’s a jazz singer at the core. I need something reminiscent of Frank by Amy Winehouse. That blue skies was a tease because it was good enough to listen to, but left me wanting more. A girl can only dream..

3 minutes ago, Queen of the Rodeo said:

Something different, I really want Lana to do a proper jazz album. Like she always says she’s a jazz singer at the core. I need something reminiscent of Frank by Amy Winehouse. That blue skies was a tease because it was good enough to listen to, but left me wanting more. A girl can only dream..

Like… just imagine, new orleans esque jazz bands :oopna:

omg guys 

Spoiler

lasso cover — picsart exlusive 

88-E274-AD-D3-FD-4-ECA-BBB5-5-B7-B7-E344

IMG-6576.jpg

5 minutes ago, tough said:

omg guys 

Hide contents

lasso cover — picsart exlusive 

88-E274-AD-D3-FD-4-ECA-BBB5-5-B7-B7-E344

I think I have made that joke like 100 times here already but what if when Lasso is not about the rope but about the tool she's using in Picsart :mj2:

2.gif

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

I think I have made that joke like 100 times here already but what if when Lasso is not about the rope but about the tool she's using in Picsart :mj2:

That sounds pretty realistic to me!

IMG-6576.jpg

2 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

What if the secret project is a new witchy song for Agatha All Along and since it’s Marvel that’s why she can’t talk about it 🙃

All About Ethel and Agatha All Along - how WELL these titles would fit, the word similarities.

2.gif