Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 hours ago, Embach said:

Wait fuck I need this :oprah2: imagine Neil Krug photographing them for the single cover art :flutter:

Ikr? I need a Frank Ocean collab asap. I think Lana and him would work like a charm.

That said, that guy seems to have given up on music all together, so it'll likely never happen. But just imagine a Cinnamon Girl type of collab with Frank Ocean's higher vocals, and Lana's lower. It would slap big time.

16 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I remember when we thought Lasso's coming on sep 20th and now I realised it's tomorrow already:awkney: time moves by so fast

so what i’m hearing is lasso out at midnight omg...

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

So people want hits but don’t want her to work with people who released hits this year…got it!

I want her to do whatever she wants to do, no matter how frustrating any changes are or seem to us. That's how good music is made. I don't mind collaborations. I don't expect more than 3-4 songs I like per album from any artist, so if there's more than that, great. If there's less, I'll cope. I'd prefer to see her work with someone other than JA, but that's just my preference.

Viva Lana! She's had a terrific, high-profile two years, hopefully, whatever comes next will only build on all her effort and hard work. 

35 minutes ago, disguttodeath said:

the fact that the album doesnt even call lasso anymore make this thread funnier

:bebe:

so what is it called now? :um2:

2.gif

On 8/27/2024 at 8:45 PM, disguttodeath said:

No guys... She showed the disc for her label and they didnt aprove but its sounded so fucking boring... And she is redoin it (thank god she scrapped henry boredom)...  New single coming in the end of set / oct.. Mirror is part of the rebrand...

If u want the vibes listen to this album and u will get it

On 9/12/2024 at 5:33 PM, disguttodeath said:

Gaga coming in Oct 18th-Oct25th. Expect Lana in the end of Set-First Week Of October

Heard she is trying to do a double realese but who knows...

The collab is a gag..

The music will not be revulucionary as tunnel but still good.

Very coutrysh

Ok bye lemm see the Eiffel Tower

WAIT WHY NOBODY MOVED?

PLEASE TELL ME @disguttodeath THAT THIS IS TRUE? :crying: This seems more believable than Jinn. It's so dry here that I need my believe my delulu guts, does it mean that we're actually getting something in 2 weeks? :angie: I'm so delusional I can't, I want to believe everything about Lasso right now, because we've got nothing

2.gif

1 hour ago, disguttodeath said:

see this is how I know you're  a liar

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

19 hours ago, barttttender said:

The fact that you rank "How to disappear" low, tells me everything I need to know about your music taste.

:trisha4: 

i know it’s a crime for lots but for me it’s the sims CAS music where the sims has better bangers :bebe:

anyways we need a SINGLE LANA WHERE ARE U :paris:

okay but is it Disgust to Death? :mj: DTD acronym me loves

now I still don’t think but I wish what ur saying is real 

14 minutes ago, Embach said:

WAIT WHY NOBODY MOVED?

PLEASE TELL ME @disguttodeath THAT THIS IS TRUE? :crying: This seems more believable than Jinn. It's so dry here that I need my believe my delulu guts, does it mean that we're actually getting something in 2 weeks? :angie: I'm so delusional I can't, I want to believe everything about Lasso right now, because we've got nothing

They're the same user who alleged Lana had something planned for Katy Perry's release (tomorrow) and then denied saying it. I think they're just trolling. If Lana plans to release 2 singles by end of the year, then it seems reasonable single #1 has to be coming by mid-October at the latest so the 2 songs each have their time to shine. I do think we're getting close to the first single release, though:charli:

Tumblr

Most of ppl here wishes she flops and back to trailers days and sings for 2 ppl

:blush3:

did a certain mainland continental european matrimonial partner tell you that

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23