Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

billie eilish :oprah9:

Please god let this be true.

Billie is far more interesting as an artist than ariana, miley and taylor.

Just now, ts2003 said:

Ngl, I’m kinda hoping for a post Malone collab. I know he’s like super overrated to a lot of people. But I think when his voice isn’t super auto tuned it’s sounds really nice and would pair well with Lana’s.

His leviis jeans with beyonce is fire imo. I think he'd fit well on lasso - especially if it's a lighter song

1 minute ago, shadesofblue said:

Maybe Billie?:dua:

Ngl, I’m kinda hoping for a post Malone collab. I know he’s like super overrated to a lot of people. But I think when his voice isn’t super auto tuned it’s sounds really nice and would pair well with Lana’s.

13 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

@PInsider_ on twitter says "lana del rey another collaboration before lasso"

thots?

and prayers to people believing this :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

and prayers to people believing this :brigitte:

I mean she’s had a lot of collaborations lately so I think I could even guess she’ll have one more before September 

"Don’t forget me"

Ngl I don’t listen to country music so idek who any potential collaborators could be…

does Carrie underwood still make music? Literally the only name that I can think of lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, ChelseaLeeArts said:

Billie Floplish, Camila Cabello, The Weeknd or Mil- I mean Nikki Lane :xgiggle:

Those would be interesting 

(p.s no hate to Nikki or Billie intended)

Personally I don’t think the colab would have to be country, she recorded a song with Quavo and I feel like there’s a 5% chance of it being a country song

tbh idc who the artist is, I’d take a colab with anyone. Best case scenario we get a good new song, worst case scenario we get a not super great song than some fans will still love. Seems like a win win to me 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Personally I don’t think the colab would have to be country, she recorded a song with Quavo and I feel like there’s a 5% chance of it being a country song

tbh idc who the artist is, I’d take a colab with anyone. Best case scenario we get a good new song, worst case scenario we get a not super great song than some fans will still love. Seems like a win win to me 

Fair points. I hope someday we get another Taylor collab. They work well together imo but the song we got is meh and the more Lana version isn’t much better. 

1 minute ago, ts2003 said:

Fair points. I hope someday we get another Taylor collab. They work well together imo but the song we got is meh and the more Lana version isn’t much better. 

I agree. SOTB was a decent song, but I want a song that doesn't sound like a textbook Lana/Taylor mix. Like it doesn't fit Midnights soncially or thematically at all. I'd want a song that was made for the album it's appearing on. 

The gag when Lana gets Taylor on Lasso and makes her use Debut/Fearless level twang.

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I agree. SOTB was a decent song, but I want a song that doesn't sound like a textbook Lana/Taylor mix. Like it doesn't fit Midnights soncially or thematically at all. I'd want a song that was made for the album it's appearing on. 

The gag when Lana gets Taylor on Lasso and makes her use Debut/Fearless level twang.

This, and if Lana got Taylor to do that… well ya I’d be gagged.

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

If Coachella comes and goes with no Lasso news I will be raging :true:

idk what would be worse, not getting any Lasso news, or getting a very bland “my new record out later this year” with no reference to the name or September 

"Don’t forget me"

36 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

idk what would be worse, not getting any Lasso news, or getting a very bland “my new record out later this year” with no reference to the name or September 

Imagine she says lasso is cancelled :godlaugh: