Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Guys there was some interesting info abt Lasso on Dbree but idk whether to trust it. I was gonna post it on here as it sounds slightly legit, but I don't wanna get warned or banned

14 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Guys there was some interesting info abt Lasso on Dbree but idk whether to trust it. I was gonna post it on here as it sounds slightly legit, but I don't wanna get warned or banned

idk why but that site is not working for me

Just now, ever said:

idk why but that site is not working for me

Yeah I don't rlly get what it's used for but I found something on there about Lasso. Idk if it's true or not that's why I don't wanna send it on here

1 minute ago, ldrzodiac said:

Yeah I don't rlly get what it's used for but I found something on there about Lasso. Idk if it's true or not that's why I don't wanna send it on here

is it a snipped?

37 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

I don’t see anything what page number are you on

42 minutes ago, ever said:

is it a snipped?

No just info 

23 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

I don’t see anything what page number are you on

When I typed up ‘Lana’ on Dbree there were two images on the first page that came up with ‘info’ about Lasso 

28 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

No just info 

When I typed up ‘Lana’ on Dbree there were two images on the first page that came up with ‘info’ about Lasso 

Yea I think it’s definitely fake. Especially when it comes to that website. If it doesn’t come from ATRL or even twitter then it’s fake 

13 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Yea I think it’s definitely fake. Especially when it comes to that website. If it doesn’t come from ATRL or even twitter then it’s fake 

Yeah I agree now I defo think it's fake it was just written quite suspisciously so I suspected it for about an hour. 

Honestly tho, we NEED some new info on Lasso it's been way too long!

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

not even lana has info about lasso so we should just pack it up for a while :eartha:

help fr :toofloppy:

She's defo releasing a single this month tho i know it:oprah:

2 hours ago, ldrzodiac said:

As long as it’s not a song or a snippet of a future release, it’s safe to post. 
‘Like many said, it’s surely fake but hey, I’m curious to read it nonetheless. It’s a little too dry at the moment so even fake news would be entertaining :true:

Everyone is focused on UV tea and I’m still here wanting Lasso/Henry/Tough

i live in the present bby 

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

As long as it’s not a song or a snippet of a future release, it’s safe to post. 
‘Like many said, it’s surely fake but hey, I’m curious to read it nonetheless. It’s a little too dry at the moment so even fake news would be entertaining :true:

I defo think it's fake BUT... here we go ig. If this is true I have a feeling it would be someone who works with the vinyl 

https://dbree.org/v/ec9e02

https://dbree.org/v/3f2a9a

The images read as follows:

Image 1:

It's still set for a September Release

14 songs

Tough was the second last song added to Lasso

Tough feat. Quavo June 7th 03:08

One unheard outtake (post LFL era), that you know about, made it onto the album. It was also one of the last songs added to Lasso but knowing her it probably flew on and off the track list many times before.

The album is done since March and it is not scrapped, you all just lack some brain cells

Becca X

Image 2:

Producers (with some little work for you)

Jack Antonoff, Luke Laird, Zach Dawes, Drew Erickson, Laur* Sis*, I** Doe*r, *ai*lyn *ar**s, Dez Wright & Nick Mira from what I was able to gather

Seems alot but they only co-produced / produced one or two songs except the first three people listed

Jack is obviously the main producer

! Not confirmed but knowing Drew only has credits on one song, oh she ditches him

It's a GOOD album imo

Wish I could say more but jeez what can I say I spoiled too much already

Fingers crossed for you that the pre order comes with Tough on June 7th because I heard things but you know...Lana is Lana

5 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Image 1:

It's still set for a September Release

14 songs

Tough was the second last song added to Lasso

Tough feat. Quavo June 7th 03:08

One unheard outtake (post LFL era), that you know about, made it onto the album. It was also one of the last songs added to Lasso but knowing her it probably flew on and off the track list many times before.

The album is done since March and it is not scrapped, you all just lack some brain cells

Becca X

Image 2:

Producers (with some little work for you)

Jack Antonoff, Luke Laird, Zach Dawes, Drew Erickson, Laur* Sis*, I** Doe*r, *ai*lyn *ar**s, Dez Wright & Nick Mira from what I was able to gather

Seems alot but they only co-produced / produced one or two songs except the first three people listed

Jack is obviously the main producer

! Not confirmed but knowing Drew only has credits on one song, oh she ditches him

It's a GOOD album imo

Wish I could say more but jeez what can I say I spoiled too much already

Fingers crossed for you that the pre order comes with Tough on June 7th because I heard things but you know...Lana is Lana

chat how do we feel about this :bebe: i’m naive and this sounds realistic to me 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

faaaaaake asf. 

again, never trust info dumps like these. We’ve been getting this since the LFL days 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

faaaaaake asf. 

again, never trust info dumps like these. We’ve been getting this since the LFL days 

Yeah I think it's defo fake but I do agree with @cherrytropico it does seem very realistically written!

Just now, ldrzodiac said:

Yeah I think it's defo fake but I do agree with @cherrytropico it does seem very realistically written!

They always seem just vague enough to be legit but yet they never are :thumb2:

thankfully in 4 days when we don’t have a single it’ll be obvious this was fake 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

It sounds realistic because it’s something anyone on Lanaboards could’ve come up within 2 seconds based on past album cycles

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, NikoGo said:

They always seem just vague enough to be legit but yet they never are :thumb2:

thankfully in 4 days when we don’t have a single it’ll be obvious this was fake 

Yeah lmao i defo would not expect Tough to release this Friday, I have hopes for June 21st tho seeing as it's the day after her special concert and it'd be her bday