Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 hours ago, Lanadelneigh said:

P.S can someone show me how to include a banner on my messages. I see most of you have a banner at the bottom. Many thanks.

Dear Lanadelneigh,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide you with a comprehensive guide on how to change your forum signature in our forum. A forum signature is a great way to personalize your posts and include relevant information or a touch of creativity.

Open your preferred web browser and navigate to the forum's login page. Enter your username and password, then click on the "Login" button.Once logged in, locate the hamburger menu icon at the top right of the page. Click on it to open a dropdown menu. From the dropdown menu, select "Account" and then “Account Settings”. In your profile settings, look for a tab or section labeled "Signature." This is usually found under "Settings Area". Click on the "Signature" tab to open the signature editor. In the signature editor, you will see a text box where you can create or modify your signature. After editing your signature, scroll down and click the "Save" button. Your new signature will now appear at the bottom of your forum posts.To ensure your signature appears correctly, navigate to a forum thread where you have posted and check the bottom of your posts. If there are any issues, return to the signature editor and make necessary adjustments. Remember the tips for an effective signature:

- **Keep It Professional:**
- **Stay Concise:**
- **Include Relevant Links:**
- **Use Images Sparingly:**

If you encounter any difficulties or have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Kind regards,

spinn.gifspinn.gifspinn.gif

I’m really starting to get convinced of Lust For Lasso - not only because of the Quavo collab but also the other new song she peformed at Fenway was defo giving big Cherry vibes IMO. And if we’re still anticipating a Dolly Parton collab on Lasso, to me that would be like the equivalent of the Stevie Nicks collab on LFL. 

I hold LFL near and dear to my heart since it was the first Lana release I got to experience. Just some thoughts, but I’m getting SO excited

Found these ‘leaks’ from the album on TikTok, def fake but I haven’t seen anyone else in this thread post anything abt it - from user Lanalek4 - they also claimed Zodiac has been reworked for the album which has apparently been renamed ‘crossroads’ but they refer to it as ‘Purify Me’ instead of Zodiac 

IMG-9217.jpg

28 minutes ago, Maria Del Cielo said:

Found these ‘leaks’ from the album on TikTok, def fake but I haven’t seen anyone else in this thread post anything abt it - from user Lanalek4 - they also claimed Zodiac has been reworked for the album which has apparently been renamed ‘crossroads’ but they refer to it as ‘Purify Me’ instead of Zodiac 

IMG-9217.jpg

Tiktok fans be doing anything for clout it's not even funny anymore, it's actually getting pathetic :brigitte:

If it's true which I doubt then it's even more serious like they're showing like videoclips of the screen and shit. But if it was true her label would've deleted it I think

url%5D

1 hour ago, Maria Del Cielo said:

IMG-9217.jpg

Hope it's a Britney collab :burn:

1 hour ago, Maria Del Cielo said:

IMG-9217.jpg

their recent video too :thumb3: "purify me" 

8 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

It’s kinda funny that Lana is meeting tens of fans nowadays and no one is asking about the album.

I think that they're too starstruck and shocked that they're head is empty of thoughts and tbh I understand them

url%5D

1 hour ago, heroindealer said:

is this the most annoying album rollout of hers that we’re not even sure is scrapped or not plus it might be country and boring n*kki lane esque :azealia:

Nothing beats how Norman was (I wasn’t even there and I know it was horrible) 

This actually hasn’t been that bad except for the fact that we are in the dark in terms of the current status of the record

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Noting beats how Norman was (I wasn’t even there and I know it was horrible) 

This actually hasn’t been that bad except for the fact that we are in the dark in terms of the current status of the record

I mean yes it was awful but at least we had Cinnamon snippets :pillsdy:

7 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

is this the most annoying album rollout of hers that we’re not even sure is scrapped or not plus it might be country and boring n*kki lane esque :azealia:

Norman was substantially worse because we had snippets of every single album track, ‘top of the year’ release date, and complete silence from Lana

"Don’t forget me"

14 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Norman was substantially worse because we had snippets of every single album track, ‘top of the year’ release date, and complete silence from Lana

16 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

I mean yes it was awful but at least we had Cinnamon snippets :pillsdy:

17 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Noting beats how Norman was (I wasn’t even there and I know it was horrible) 

Let’s not forget that she went live on IG in December, saying the album was done and mastered. She then posted a snippet of love song on NYE, we got hope early January… and then complete silence. And when we got magazine interviews, it was for Violet… May was exciting because of Doin Time… but we were told it was supposed to be for the Sublime doc only. It’s with her July shows that we got some hints it was coming in the next month :toofunny: And then she decided to record Looking for America and rush release it… on the day she was supposed to release the greatest and Fuck it I love you. It was stressful to say the least.