Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Not sure if it was mentioned here so sorry if it was, but “In God’s Time” has its copyright registered to SMACKSONGS, which is a country music publishing house

Edited by That Venice Bitch

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Not sure if it was mentioned here so sorry if it was, but “In God’s Hands” has its copyright registered to SMACKSONGS, which is a country music publishing house

I thought it was in gods time?

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 2/1/2024 at 8:26 AM, cherrytropico said:

i made a quick moodboard for lasso! ♡ 

photo-output.jpg

updated moodboard:

photo-output.jpg

i think this fits lasso’s vibe much better. rural wastelands, small southern towns, evangelistic imagery, bayous and swamps, white dresses…more of an ethel cain/may jailer aesthetic rather than a yeehaw aesthetic lol.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

A album full of toughs or an album full of yeehaw country, I’m not for either. I’d finally geared myself up for a country album, was feeling excited for it.. and now I’ve lost interest. I don’t want it anymore :bang:

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

A album full of toughs or an album full of yeehaw country, I’m not for either. I’d finally geared myself up for a country album, was feeling excited for it.. and now I’ve lost interest. I don’t want it anymore :bang:

When it comes to describing the project, Lana used the term "Americana" back in September. In January she said she's going "country". And her most recent comment was that the album is more melodic (and less self-revealing, which doesn't mean that there won't be personal and/or complex songs btw) than COCC, BB and Ocean Blvd and more "American songbook"-like. So...I really don't think that it'll be an album full of toughs. And based on the aesthetics and her overall vibes this year, I'm not getting stereotypical yeehaw country vibes either! 

6 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

When it comes to describing the project, Lana used the term "Americana" back in September. In January she said she's going "country". And her most recent comment was that the album is more melodic (and less self-revealing, which doesn't mean that there won't be personal and/or complex songs btw) than COCC, BB and Ocean Blvd and more "American songbook"-like. So...I really don't think that it'll be an album full of toughs. And based on the aesthetics and her overall vibes this year, I'm not getting stereotypical yeehaw country vibes either! 

I need a lead single to gear me up for it 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

4 hours ago, yourlocalhobo said:

Manifesting September 13th to be the release day, because releasing on Friday the 13th would be really slay.

My baby is due September 12th so this would make me so happy if it was released so close to that day :)

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

11 hours ago, yourlocalhobo said:

Manifesting September 13th to be the release day, because releasing on Friday the 13th would be really slay.

thats when taylors releasing rep tv though sadly

girl right a book