Coloringbooks

Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action Against Student Who Tracks Her Carbon Footprint/Private Jet Usage

Fuck private jets, BUT:

I remember when someone was tracking Lana in this way (circa NFR tour) and it was scary how detailed the "publicly available" data is. Plane model, tail number, ground speed, number of passengers, take off/landing - everything. Anyone who lived anywhere near the airport could've easily found her plane (and therefore, her). I remember feeling worried about that. 

So I do understand that this might make Taylor uneasy but her fight should be with whichever govt agency is responsible for making the information public, not this one member of the public. 

With that said, just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should. I personally would not feel comfortable sharing such information if I found it because imo it's a safety risk. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Rivers said:

"A student" ; *A manipulative person that engages in blackmail who doesnt do anything about the environment.* 

i’m kinda weak at this :teehee:

how is this kid a manipulative person? and engaging in blackmail? 

he’s posting PUBLIC INFORMATION 

and i promise you he’s doing less environmental impact than your girl taylor? 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Girl With No Face said:

as well as the ears of millions /hj

Not this 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i’m kinda weak at this :teehee:

how is this kid a manipulative person? and engaging in blackmail? 

he’s posting PUBLIC INFORMATION 

and i promise you he’s doing less environmental impact than your girl taylor? 

He said he would stop posting the data if Elon gave him a model x. That's straight up black mail. 

Nevermind he doesn't seem to actually care about the environment and is doing all of this for the attention. 

The comparison you are making is an apples to oranges. He doesn't have a tour, nor has he ever shown he has any interest whatsoever in his own personal carbon footprint. We are defending a person who doesnt care about the very issue he gets attention about. I don't know how many more ways I can highlight this person's severe hypocrisy without restating how manipulative this person is and how he doesn't actually seem to care about the environment at all and all this is solely for attention seeking. 

As far as the bus tour life. It does extensively wear you down. Travelling on buses from show to show, will make you extremely tired and will lower the performance you can do. Bus tour life is not easy at all, even if you stop at hotels. 

It seems manageable for the first month or so, but by month 3 or 4, it is extremely draining and slightly miserable. 

1 minute ago, Rivers said:

He said he would stop posting the data if Elon gave him a model x. That's straight up black mail. 

Nevermind he doesn't seem to actually care about the environment and is doing all of this for the attention. 

The comparison you are making is an apples to oranges. He doesn't have a tour, nor has he ever shown he has any interest whatsoever in his own personal carbon footprint. We are defending a person who doesnt care about the very issue he gets attention about. I don't know how many more ways I can highlight this person's severe hypocrisy without restating how manipulative this person is and how he doesn't actually seem to care about the environment at all and all this is solely for attention seeking. 

It's giving 12 yr old parasocial delulu Taylor defender

4 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

It's giving 12 yr old parasocial delulu Taylor defender

You arent refuting a single thing I said and are just appealling to childish ad hominem. Seems like a case of projecting your own immaturity on me. 

17 hours ago, taco truck said:

i'm done with this conversation but this is exactly what i was talking about... some of you just hate her but really want a "moral' reason to, so you latch onto the jet thing. she deserves criticism but the criticism she receives is disproportionate to other celebs who participate in the same eco-terrorism. 

Of course the biased Taylor stan who's been hellbent on blindly defending her since page #1 would say something like this :lmao: 

I know it's hard to admit that you and your aryan goddess are clearly in the wrong here, but I'm not latching onto anything - I dislike her for a multitude of reasons; her eco-terrorism and this nonsensical lawsuit being part of that.

Stop deflecting onto ""other celebs""

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 minutes ago, Rivers said:

As far as the bus tour life. It does extensively wear you down. Travelling on buses from show to show, will make you extremely tired and will lower the performance you can do. Bus tour life is not easy at all, even if you stop at hotels. 

It seems manageable for the first month or so, but by month 3 or 4, it is extremely draining and slightly miserable. 

It’s understandable if she doesn’t want to drive across the US between shows in a bus but I think she’d be able to handle driving a couple hours

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

10 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Of course the biased Taylor stan who's been hellbent on blindly defending her since page #1 would say something like this :lmao: 

I know it's hard to admit that you and your aryan goddess are clearly in the wrong, but I dislike her for a multitude of reasons; eco-terrorism being one of them. Stop deflecting onto other celebs

Okay but Lana did (does?) the same thing and lbr if you switched "Taylor" for "Lana" in this headline, the reactions would be very different

It is both bad for the environment AND an invasion of privacy. She's saying it's the latter and if this were Lana, people from here would be at this guy's door with pitchforks

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I know it's hard to admit that you and your aryan goddess are clearly in the wrong, but I dislike her for a multitude of reasons; eco-terrorism being one of them. Stop deflecting onto other celebs

You are literally referring to her as a terrorist, of which is classified by those whom use physical violence or the threat of physical violence to defend a political ideology. *The same thing the US government does, but Taylor and Lana don't.*

You have been radicalized by ignorant extremists  

17 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I have barely listened to Taylor's music. I am pretty critical of pop culture and pop music. You seem to have zero understanding of my identity, and tastes or biases. In some ways it feels embarrassing to me, that I am here, in some ways, defending Taylor, and others who are opulently rich. I don't hold it against them, and don't prejudicialy devalue people based on their net worth and their actions associated with their net worth lifestyle. It seems difficult for people to accept in the macro sense. This is why society by and large,.does not understand the lives of the popular, and focuses their attention upon those with unnecessary obtuse criticism. But at some point I have to be honest with my own biases, address things rationally, and call a spade a spade.

some of yall are so embarassing 😭😭

can we all agree on some things?

carbon emissions and pollution? BAD!

sharing of public information? NOT COURT WORTHY!

college student who just wants a car? WHO GIVES A FUCK!

seriously some of you are adults please grow up and stop looking like an idiot in defense of someone who doesn’t know you exist and couldn’t care less if you did or didn’t. 

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I know it's hard to admit that you and your aryan goddess are clearly in the wrong here, but I dislike her for a multitude of reasons; her eco-terrorism and this nonsensical lawsuit being part of that.

Stop deflecting onto ""other celebs""

once i found out he gives a 24 hour delay to her location, i agreed the lawsuit was stupid, and i also think she should be criticized for her jet usage and needs to lower her carbon footprint, so i wouldn't say i'm blindly defending her. however, "toilet sniff" "childish, conniving and manipulative bully", and "aryan goddess" are just reductive and to me show you don't even care about the climate stuff. you've been hating on her since before that anyway. other people in this thread have been able to (rightfully) criticize her without sounding like deranged obsessive losers. :awkney:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, bigspender said:

some of yall are so embarassing 😭😭

can we all agree on some things?

carbon emissions and pollution? BAD!

sharing of public information? NOT COURT WORTHY!

college student who just wants a car? WHO GIVES A FUCK!

seriously some of you are adults please grow up and stop looking like an idiot in defense of someone who doesn’t know you exist and couldn’t care less if you did or didn’t. 

You are reframing his intentions and disregarding his illegal abuses. So you support black mailing Lana so you can buy a model x? Do yourself a favor, and don't downplay his manipulative and ILLEGAL actions. How about write a letter to a senator about a carbon tax policy and plant a tree? 

16 hours ago, taco truck said:

once i found out he gives a 24 hour delay to her location, i agreed the lawsuit was stupid, and i also think she should be criticized for her jet usage and needs to lower her carbon footprint, so i wouldn't say i'm blindly defending her. however, "toilet sniff" "childish, conniving and manipulative bully", and "aryan goddess" are just reductive and to me show you don't even care about the climate stuff. you've been hating on her since before that anyway. other people in this thread have been able to (rightfully) criticize her without sounding like deranged obsessive losers. :awkney:

"Toilet Sniff" is immature likewise to Taylor herself and stupid, yes, but kind of funny. If you felt offended by that name as a Swiftie then... I'm sorry? but that doesn't weaken any of the valid points being made about her environmental destruction like you're trying to imply.

"Childish, conniving and manipulative bully" is true. In this case she's bullying someone who's like, two decades younger and 10000x less powerful than her. A lot of rich people use their lawyers to send threats that have no basis, hoping that the other person will relent because they can't afford a lawyer.

That's bullying and it's childish; she has fully entered villain billionaire territory. She didn't care at all until all her carbon emissions became headlines. Hard to go up against a billionaire when you're a student. 

Also Lana hasn't stooped to Taylor's level of climate terrorism as far as I know, but if she (or any other celebrity for that matter) did and tried to sue a student for publicising that already public information... I'd be having the same reaction as I am right now lol. That's insane!!!

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

12 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

"Toilet Sniff" and "aryan goddess" are immature and childish yes likewise to Taylor herself, but funny. If you were offended by this I'm sorry. 

"Childish, conniving and manipulative bully" is true. In this case she's bullying someone who's like, two decades younger and 1000x less powerful than her. A lot of rich people use their lawyers to send threats that have no basis, hoping that the other person will relent because they can't afford a lawyer. That's bullying and it's childish- she has fully entered into villain billionaire territory. This is truly disgusting behavior from her.

Also Lana hasn't stooped to Taylor's level of climate terrorism as far as I know, but if she did and tried to sue a student for publicising that already public information... I'd be having the same reaction as I am right now lol. That's insane

Terrorism?!?!?!?!.... You have completely lost your mind!!!!!! What in the actual f*ck do you know about terrorism?!?! You are presenting that you are an insane radicalized extremist sociopath. 

Do you have any idea what slander is? 

4 hours ago, taco truck said:

Also, I do have to say from face value this is not a good look, and grammy's was already causing a ton of hate. I'm scared if the new album isn't exceptional there is going to be a mass hate train (probably not as bad as 2016 though).

Low-key need one because I am tired to see her fandom nowadays, I need another reputation era for Taylor to get rid of those fake ass, token ass, uncultured ass swifties. i am tired of their pressence on social medias.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing