Coloringbooks

Taylor Swift Threatens Legal Action Against Student Who Tracks Her Publicly Available Carbon Footprint/Private Jet Usage

tbh Taylor needs to quit being selfish and think about the good of the damn planet for once. idc who is using her jet, it should be grounded.

giphy.gif

Fully agree with the critics. These short distance flights can hardly be justified. 

(But, btw: Someone should also do an insta account to report about the CO2 impact of 10 vinyl variants sold in 10 different shops 😎 I think artists (incl. Lana) should think about how necessary this is, too.) 

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Fully agree with the critics. These short distance flights can hardly be justified. 

(But, btw: Someone should also do an insta account to report about the CO2 impact of 10 vinyl variants sold in 10 different shops 😎 I think artists (incl. Lana) should think about how necessary this is, too.) 

The vinyl variants are completely unnecessary, you’re right. Unless its Lana Del Rey. In which case we need as many as possible

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I know this has nothing to do with her jet but I just remembered the Taylor fics I found on tumblr, wouldn't suprise me if she went and sued them all

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA

Oh so this thread is open…

edit: to clarify I’m not saying she should be using a private jet tbh ALL celebrities should be flying commercial but I remember the chaos from when this was opened last time. So :awkney: 

also vandalizim is a crime hope they get charged xoxo

39 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

also vandalizim is a crime hope they get charged xoxo

Well, it's not like Taylor is much better than that. I usually wouldn't encourage vandalism of others' property, although it's hard for me to feel sympathy for her private jet being "vandalised" when the jet in question is constantly used to "vandalise" the planet. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

18 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

Well, it's not like Taylor is much better than that. I usually wouldn't encourage vandalism of others' property, although it's hard for me to feel sympathy for her private jet being "vandalised" when the jet in question is constantly used to "vandalise" the planet. 

No ones asking you to feel sympathy for her the facts here are  that the people who vandalized here jet committed destruction of property and will most likely (and hopefully) get charged.

This is dumb tbh. This isn’t going to change anything, just being annoying and making people who have to clean it up have to do more unnecessary work :um4:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Yeah i’m team Taylor on that one. Those climate protestors are really annoying and i think they just hurt their cause it the long run doing this kind of stuff. Especially when they sit in the road and block traffic 😐

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Lmao so apparently they were targeting Taylor's jet, but didn't actually get hers' :toofloppy:

Just Stop Oil climate protesters have filmed themselves breaking into a private airfield and spraying jets orange.

They targetted Taylor Swift’s private jet with the superstar touching down in the UK for her Eras tour just hours earlier.

The group said: “Jennifer and Cole cut the fence into the private airfield at Stansted where Taylor Swift’s jet is parked, demanding an emergency treaty to end fossil fuels by 2030.”

Police sources said they had since been informed that the Shake It Off singer’s jet wasn’t at the private airfield.

Flight tracking data appears to show Swift’s Falcon 7x jet landing in Stansted at around 11pm last night.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/just-stop-oil-stansted-private-planes-taylor-swift-b2565741.html

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

1 minute ago, Coloringbooks said:

Lmao so apparently they were targeting Taylor's jet, but didn't actually get hers' :toofloppy:

Just Stop Oil climate protesters have filmed themselves breaking into a private airfield and spraying jets orange.

They targetted Taylor Swift’s private jet with the superstar touching down in the UK for her Eras tour just hours earlier.

The group said: “Jennifer and Cole cut the fence into the private airfield at Stansted where Taylor Swift’s jet is parked, demanding an emergency treaty to end fossil fuels by 2030.”

Police sources said they had since been informed that the Shake It Off singer’s jet wasn’t at the private airfield.

Flight tracking data appears to show Swift’s Falcon 7x jet landing in Stansted at around 11pm last night.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/just-stop-oil-stansted-private-planes-taylor-swift-b2565741.html

Karmas gonna track them down