dreamingawayurlife

Lana attending the Super Bowl at the Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, NV - February 11th, 2024

the pic of ice spice looking down where lana's on her phone has so much fucking meme potential

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The multiple sightings now of Lana with Quavo…. I need to know what’s going on Omg. If they’re friends that’s so cute like I know she LOVES Migos. But if they’re dating that’s so hot OmgΒ :oprah:Β 

I love how rappers love LanaΒ :godlaugh:Β Can’t blame them

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

When I tell you Klarma saved my broke ass… in my defense I’ve been wanting the Ferrari jacket for YEARS

So real lol you deserve it girly:party:Β 

also in case anyone else wants to getΒ it, the seller is restocking Feb 17th!Β 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

1 minute ago, shadesofblue said:

So real lol you deserve it girly:party:Β 

also in case anyone else wants to getΒ it, the seller is restocking Feb 17th!Β 

I was considering getting it but there are too many differences between Lana’s jacket and that seller’s for me to justify the price. It’s really really cute thoughΒ 

hyz6.gif

Evidence Chuck made it up to the vip suite lol -

Β 

IMG-9201

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Evidence Chuck made it up to the vip suite lol -

Β 

IMG-9201

She’s photoshopped in, nice try tho xoxoΒ :dancedy:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

Watching the alt view of Lana getting trampled on LB’s insta makes me even angrier. The fact that the guy kept jumping and had no concern for Lana is so upsetting. I hope he at least apologized afterwards. I understand being in the heat of the moment but idk how you have no awarenessΒ that you’re literally knocking someone down ? She could’ve gottenΒ hurt had there not been a chair to land on.

hyz6.gif

On 2/11/2024 at 7:15 PM, Trash Magic said:

Because Etienne Ortega is safely locked away in another state... I know that's right

:brigitte:

Β 

IMG-9202
Β 

Etienne is the superior makeup artist pls x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Screenshot-20240213-003938-Instagram.jpg

:party:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The way Lana mogs everyone in every single photo

I can’t believe you know that word tbhΒ :blush3:

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

4 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The multiple sightings now of Lana with Quavo…. I need to know what’s going on Omg. If they’re friends that’s so cute like I know she LOVES Migos. But if they’re dating that’s so hot OmgΒ :oprah:Β 

Quavo has a gf apparently so they are probably just friends. I hope they are working on music together.Β