NEAL

Answer a Question as Lana

Q: Miss Del Rey, did you have sexual relations with that man, Mr. Soileau?

A: Album questions only, please.

Q: How many days hours to put up a beehive?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Q: How many days hours to put up a beehive?

A: I have been very fortunate to be surrounded by very talented people, very artistic. Four and a half. I think the effect is very beautiful.

Q: Were someone to witness you drinking cherry cola, how would you describe their experience?

a. It's a real killer

b. Sweet, surreal, killer

c. Sweet cereal kill ...er

d. I think it's beautiful

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Q: Were someone to witness you drinking cherry cola, how would you describe their experience?

a. It's a real killer

b. Sweet, surreal, killer

c. Sweet cereal kill ...er

d. I think it's beautiful

tumblr_m8uozqfXrt1qacaseo1_r1_500.jpg

Q: Lana, will you marry me?

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

Q: Lana, where are living at the moment?

A: Living with Neal who's just proposed to me, Barrie who? I'm currently living on a heaven on earth, baby.. :thankyou:

Q: You cook?

A: Living with Neal who's just proposed to me, Barrie who? I'm currently living on a heaven on earth, baby.. :thankyou:

Q: You cook?

A: Haha, oh no. When I eat, I eat a lot of junk food or spaghetti and chocolate cake at the Marmont. But usually, I just keep to my lemonade maple syrup diet :shy:

Q: How do you feel about ''Sirens'' leaking?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Q: How do you feel about ''Sirens'' leaking?

A: It leaked?FwMNs.gif

Q: What are your babysitting skills?

Q: What are your babysitting skills?

A. Oh children are just so sonically beautiful, so we get along well. But I get the feeling you don't like my babysitting skills.

Q. What's your favourite holiday?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Is a group fake interview. One poster makes a question the other answer's like you think Lana would answer. edit: After posting your answer you make another question and goes on. Question - answer-question

- We know you like Britney. Do you also like Lady Gaga?

glgcDdT.gif

(laughing) Lady Gaga is a great person with a strong personality. She makes good music and I respect her. We have a good relationship and she means a lot to me.

This Picture should be :igetit: What do u think about it? Omg that's the wrong thread to suppose that.tumblr_mgoloiuKyF1rdv16ko1_500.png

Edit : Yes I know that what I've written is not real, but I would like it when It became reality. Idk why :pft:

(laughing) Lady Gaga is a great person with a strong personality. She makes good music and I respect her. We have a good relationship and she means a lot to me.

extra: ...you know i love her and her music so much that i hated on her...it's jusss...you know what friends do...

FIFY

tumblr_matpguFF421rhvk61o1_500.gif

4VgqAMv.gif

~xxx~

This Picture should be :igetit: What do u think about it? Omg that's the wrong thread to suppose that.tumblr_mgoloiuKyF1rdv16ko1_500.png

is a great picture> Love it S!

glgcDdT.gif

Lana hates Gaga though..  :hair:

Also, I'm pretty sure there's already a thread like this? Can someone back me up on this? I'm not completely sure. 

the idea was that someone else would make another question. Is not a Gaga/Lana tread :horror: . You make a question I answer as Lana, than another person makes a question and another person answers as Lana and goes on. Maybe it is just boring and you shhould delete it? Anyway :kiss:

glgcDdT.gif

the idea was that someone else would make another question. Is not a Gaga/Lana tread :horror: . You make a question I answer as Lana, than another person makes a question and another person answers as Lana and goes on. Maybe it is just boring and you shhould delete it? Anyway :kiss:

I know, I was just saying that I think it's already been posted somewhere in the Games section. I'm not gonna delete it because I think it's boring, I'm not mean. :/

14417469274.gif

I know, I was just saying that I think it's already been posted somewhere in the Games section. I'm not gonna delete it because I think it's boring, I'm not mean. :/

You're right about this game, it's out there already. I remember reading it when I first came here. It's an old thread, probably that's the reason of the confusion.  

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/438-lana-del-creys-says/

You're right about this game, it's out there already. I remember reading it when I first came here. It's an old thread, probably that's the reason of the confusion.  

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/438-lana-del-creys-says/

Thanks so much! :) 

14417469274.gif

I never thought that would be mean to delete it! :)  I was just blunt honest wouldnt be a problem for me honestly ;) !!  I saw the answer that this is somewhat a 2.0 version of some other thread. Anyway its all good and sorry for the confusion :kiss:

glgcDdT.gif