Davis

Florence + The Machine

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

im spending the next week on an island called Guernsey with my aunt and uncle and how big how blue how beautiful is my bible for this week 💙

im taking this as a chance to ground myself and centre myself. and this album just speaks to me

Right choice, HB³ helped me to get through a lot during the pandemic :cryney2:

url%5D

18 hours ago, Hardest of Hearts said:

I mean yes sure, but the official word about it on release was that "The duo co-wrote the song with Florence Welch and Justin Parker."

So I would guess it was not "given to" them after being scrapped from HAH. If anything, it seems like it would have more likely been a baptize/electricity situation.

Hmm idk. I only listened once so I could remember incorrectly but idt there were any words in their version so many years after Florence's Jan 2017 version. 

Who knows / cares, but my only point was that it very much fits in the HAH world vs. being something like Baptize that clearly wasn't intended for her project.  

18 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

Tell us about queen of peace demo king x

I wish!

2 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Out of curiosity, but do we have Ceremonials outtakes out there? I know it's very scarce of leaks out there but...

Would be amazing to have a tracker or something like that.

No and we probably never will have any. Those are better protected than all of the other stuff that's gotten out, thus far. These are the registered ones:

Contours
I Can Run
I Still Bleed Red
Love Note
Made of Stone
No. 1 With a Bullet
Oh Eden
Reunion

There's probably more than that in existence, but again, unlikely we'll ever get any of it, barring a retrospective anniversary repackage way down the road.

10 hours ago, Beauty King said:

No and we probably never will have any. Those are better protected than all of the other stuff that's gotten out, thus far. These are the registered ones:

Contours
I Can Run
I Still Bleed Red
Love Note
Made of Stone
No. 1 With a Bullet
Oh Eden
Reunion

There's probably more than that in existence, but again, unlikely we'll ever get any of it, barring a retrospective anniversary repackage way down the road.

And the fact we already surpassed the 10th anniversary and nothing happened............... well. These titles are so good!

I always imagined they didn't have tons of outtakes from the first 3 albums because we got some lengthy tracklists at the end. Ceremonials itself clocked ~23 songs including the demos and bonus tracks, HBHBHB got something like 19 counting all the bonus tracks spread through different versons and God knows how many songs Lungs ended up having after every re-issue. I always cherished the idea of having demos and sketches along the "deluxe" versions, and thought it was funny when they labeled outtakes/bonus like Landscape as "Demos" since we never got any Final version.

If we do get something next year for HBHBHB while nothing happened for Ceremonails I'll be pretty pissed. But I DO WANT AS FAR AS I COULD GET ON STREAMING!!!!

2 hours ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I've never listened to F+TM before but today I chose three random songs from them (Cassandra, Seven devils and What the water gave me) and I'm obsessed with them now! I'm planning to buy the Ceremonials cd and listen to it fully when it arrives

Jesus, what a nice random selection to start from! If you want to listen to their whole discography I'd suggest you go chronologically, but tbh either album is amazing to start with :true: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Is it gonna be another 3-4 year wait between album cycles :crai: I NEED a new studio album in early 2025 LATEST

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

How Big How Blue How Beautiful is genuinely one of if not the best albums released in the 2010s. I can’t believe Pitchfork gave it a 7.5 or something… GIVE HER HER TENS! 

I need Conductor, As Far As I Could Get & Pure Feeling on streaming… I really hope we get a tenth anniversary package with Tantalus and some of the other unreleased :worship:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Between a crucifix and the Hollywood sign, we decided to get hurt

Now there's a few things we have to burn

Set our hearts ablaze, and every city was a gift

And every skyline was like a kiss upon the lips and I was making you a wish in every skyline

homer-simpson-levitating.gif

url%5D

8 minutes ago, Embach said:

Between a crucifix and the Hollywood sign, we decided to get hurt

Now there's a few things we have to burn

Set our hearts ablaze, and every city was a gift

And every skyline was like a kiss upon the lips and I was making you a wish in every skyline

homer-simpson-levitating.gif

AND EVERY CITY WAS A GIFT

AND EVERY SKYYYYLINEEEEE

AND MEANWHILE A MAN WAS FALLING FROM SPACE

AND EVERY DAY I WORE YOUR FACE 

LIKE AN ATMOSPHERE AROUND ME

IM HAPPY YOURE BESIDE ME 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

speaking of trackers I am dying for one... I only have Easier and that's it 😭

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA