Davis

Florence + The Machine

Can anyone please screenshot her whole collection? (I mean, every rarity, demo, b-side, collab and unreleased, and off-album tracks?)

http://fuckyeahflorencewelch.tumblr.com/songs this has an accurate list of unreleased and demos.

Ceremonials has 2 main versions, the Wikipedia page has a full list. The UK deluxe is the best version to buy, it doesn't have the unnecessary remixes and acoustics. The demo Landscape is on it.

Lungs will be hardest to find due to it being released a billion different times. Torrent each version of the album and pick out the duplicates and completely rebuild your tracklist from there. I spent like 3 years building my current tracklist. You can PM me or something I guess.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

ShuichiAmy, on 15 May 2014 - 5:58 PM, said:

Can anyone please screenshot her whole collection? (I mean, every rarity, demo, b-side, collab and unreleased, and off-album tracks?)

I don't have anything special by her. I think the deluxe versions of her albums pretty much have everything she's released.

wow no download links. that is like the worst fan page ever.

......but I found a lot of material I might want.

I didn't notice the links were down. But can you sent me Plans & Team Perfect?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

"Florence is ramping up her musical career again and according to the NME is due to be one of the acts set to play London's inaugural Other Ball on June 4."

"Florence is also likely to debut some of her new material at the gig. She has been busy working in the studio with MNEK of late, who has previously worked for Lille Mix and the Rudimental."

I'm pretty excited, tbh.

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2621216/Flying-high-Florence-Welch-gets-fashion-fans-fluttering-years-Met-Gala-gorgeous-cape-draped-sea-butterflies.html

"Florence is ramping up her musical career again and according to the NME is due to be one of the acts set to play London's inaugural Other Ball on June 4."

"Florence is also likely to debut some of her new material at the gig. She has been busy working in the studio with MNEK of late, who has previously worked for Lille Mix and the Rudimental."

I'm pretty excited, tbh.

Source:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2621216/Flying-high-Florence-Welch-gets-fashion-fans-fluttering-years-Met-Gala-gorgeous-cape-draped-sea-butterflies.html

It's about damn time. :smokes3:

2dt29zc.jpg

Florence behind-the-scenes in Mexico, with Jorge Z. López. I wonder what this could be for...

10669121_876728592378091_778703154117714

Also A behind-the-scenes video has emerged of Florence with Tom Beard (who shot the album covers of Lungs and Ceremonials) in Mexico's Cinote. She has spent the past few days there with directors Tom Beard, Vincent Haycock and Tabitha Denholm - could it be the album cover photo-shoot? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6UmPWJmCyg

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Another behind the scenes photo of Florence in Mexico by Jorge Z Lopez....

10924798_877029485681335_517395891967041

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371