Davis

Florence + The Machine

On 9/21/2021 at 4:11 PM, Glitter Boy said:

if Paper Massacre makes it Imma scream. Kinda remember one of the members of the band saying the song was being reworked before HBHBHB, so maybe they finished it, it didn't fit any of the further albums, and they could consider it for Ceremonials 10? Right? :toofunny: 

Sorry, I just need that song in full HQ. And any other from the era. It would be awesome. Please no more covers / demos.

Us when Florence just reuses the  Ceremonials 2012 Digital Deluxe Edition Reissue bonus tracks

13. Spectrum (Say My Name) (Calvin Harris Remix)    
14. Breath of Life    
15. Take Care (BBC Live at Maida Vale)    
16. Remain Nameless    
17. Strangeness and Charm    
18. Bedroom Hymns    
19. What the Water Gave Me (Demo)    
20. Landscape (Demo)    
21. Heartlines (Acoustic)    
22. Shake It Out (Acoustic)    
23. Breaking Down (Acoustic)

SimilarPhonyCoypu-size_restricted.gif

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

11 minutes ago, Lightning Bolts said:

Us when Florence just reuses the  Ceremonials 2012 Digital Deluxe Edition Reissue bonus tracks

13. Spectrum (Say My Name) (Calvin Harris Remix)    
14. Breath of Life    
15. Take Care (BBC Live at Maida Vale)    
16. Remain Nameless    
17. Strangeness and Charm    
18. Bedroom Hymns    
19. What the Water Gave Me (Demo)    
20. Landscape (Demo)    
21. Heartlines (Acoustic)    
22. Shake It Out (Acoustic)    
23. Breaking Down (Acoustic)

SimilarPhonyCoypu-size_restricted.gif

It'd be great if they keep the original songs (Breathe of Life, Remaine Nameless, Strangeness and Charm, Bedroom Hymns and Landscape) + some unreleased, instead of so many demos, acoustics and lives, but I feel if we get this reissue the most realistic thing is it will be like you said :cryney2:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 8/22/2021 at 12:12 PM, Glitter Boy said:

An upscale indicates that a song was encoded to show a higher quality register when the file itself is lower quality. For example, if I have a 128 kbps song and I use a converter to FLAC, I can say "hey, here you have a FLAC file!" but then I check the spectrum of its quality (through a tool titled Spek) and it shows it's not real lossless. Here you have an example (using a different song, it's a screenshot of the Spek tool but I wrote the approximate values of the qualities according to where do the colors top):

2021-02-20.png

A lossless looks like this:

2021-04-21-1.png

And the Conductor file in the folder shows like this:

2021-08-22.png

Thus, it must be around 128 kbps, but it was encoded to be FLAC/ALAC and it shows an apparent higher quality of 786 kbps, but it does not have that quality.

Sorry for the long reply, I just thought it would be easier to understand it using screenshots :eek:

Sorry I don't check this board that often – but thanks for that explanation!! 

and that makes A LOT of sense... apparently I accidentally opened the .mp3 in RX and then saved it as a .wav (oops)

Just re-uploaded them with the proper one + made sure all the .mp3 are now 320 kbps 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4rwfuk5sfmzv8ks/AAD_OutIT_SupljOPYRPkuJha?dl=0 :) 

On 9/15/2021 at 2:19 PM, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Have we heard anything about a ceremonials 10th anniversary vinyl box set with deluxe tracks, demos and such?:ma:

We have not heard anything, but I have some theories (ok, more like wishes) which maybe mean its likely:

1. Ceremonials is the only one out the 4 albums which hasn't had some limited/special/collectors/etc release... so I mean, it would make a lot of sense to release one

2. Ceremonials is probably their most well known album (kinda when she was becoming most popular)... so again, 10th anniversary edition would probably do quite well

3. There is SO MUCH fcking unreleased material from around this time it hurts – 6 titles (Contours, Love Note, Made of Stone, No. 1 with a Bullet, Oh Eden, Reunion) which – according to repertory listings – fit right in with other ceremonials tracks (another 2 titles, I Can Run & I Still Bleed Red, are also possible, but they seem to be just post-ceremonials era)

So yeah, I'm putting this out in the universe and hopefully it becomes a reality... would also looooovvveee to see a studio-quality acoustic version of Spectrum (ugh its so good) on there...

On 9/21/2021 at 11:11 AM, Glitter Boy said:

if Paper Massacre makes it Imma scream. Kinda remember one of the members of the band saying the song was being reworked before HBHBHB, so maybe they finished it, it didn't fit any of the further albums, and they could consider it for Ceremonials 10? Right? :toofunny: 

Sorry, I just need that song in full HQ. And any other from the era. It would be awesome. Please no more covers / demos.

I honestly don't think it was ever finished :( the last (and maybe only) time I remember her talking about it was a 2012 interview where she says "I quite like it...maybe I'll fix it up for fun" – I feel like if that happened, we would know by now (just because it's so hyped)

On 10/2/2021 at 8:22 AM, HigherThanHope said:

I feel like we would've heard about Ceremonials if it was happening; if another 1-2 MAX week(s) go(es) by with no updates, then it's def not. 

Feel like COVID Vinyl production put a stop to this if it was ever planned, sadly. 

I mean – as far as I know – the 10th anniversary Lungs edition wasn't announced until it was released on the actual anniversary date (there were obviously rumours beforehand but nothing close to official) so maybe...

But definitely the production issue could be a problem.

2 hours ago, Hardest of Hearts said:

I mean – as far as I know – the 10th anniversary Lungs edition wasn't announced until it was released on the actual anniversary date (there were obviously rumours beforehand but nothing close to official) so maybe...

But definitely the production issue could be a problem.

No the Lungs anniversary edition was announced a few months prior to the release I remember pre ordering it on Amazon

I think it's likely that she'll release the 10th anniversary edition for Ceremonials but with the vinyl shortage that there is right now maybe we'll have to wait

3 minutes ago, DaddyKnows said:

Baptize, Constellation, Easier, Sweet Nothing... I wonder why she never wanted to put some sort of EDM EP under the Florence Welch alias, it would be gold.

did a studio of constellation ever leak???

Yea - no one has it tragically. 

As for Ceremonials, I'm not expecting it but I'd LOVE it. Even if we do get it, I fear it'd be underwhelming just like Lungs. On one hand, maybe we really had everything from Lungs sessions that was fine and worth getting out there; on the other hand, we know Paper Massacre was right there. But instead we got tracks we'd already had for 10 years lol

So she doesn't seem interested in releasing too much, but that's only going off of one re-release. 2-4 bonus tracks (or all 8 other known titles!) Would be amazing ... or maybe even the OG demo of Breath Of Life: Gram Of Life

when will she come back oh my god

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing