Davis

Florence + The Machine

On 8/30/2020 at 4:18 AM, takeitdoen said:

There are many classics on Lungs but I don't really like Girl With One Eye (the demo - Filthy Fingers - is much stronger imo). Also, My Boy Builds Coffins and Kiss With a Fist (likewise, I think Happy Slap is better) are okay but not really incredible, and really show that they're being pulled in different directions on the debut. 

My ranking would probably go . . 

HAH = HBHBHB 

Ceremonials = Lungs

Unplugged

I don't think there are any week numbers on HAH or HBHBHB (except dorky Caught. It's so plonky. OOO-oo-oo-ooo-oo-oo-ooo-ooooooo). Ceremonials has just as many iconic anthems but Leave My Body is a kitchen sink and Seven Devils gives me anxiety. Also I don't really care for Never Let Me Go - it's always overshadowing Lover to Lover which is tons better. Ceremonials was the best era aesthetically, vocally and for live performances however.

Ultimate Shake it Out performance

Ultimate Lover to Lover

NO NEVER LET ME GO SLANDER....

On 8/29/2020 at 11:18 PM, takeitdoen said:

There are many classics on Lungs but I don't really like Girl With One Eye (the demo - Filthy Fingers - is much stronger imo). Also, My Boy Builds Coffins and Kiss With a Fist (likewise, I think Happy Slap is better) are okay but not really incredible, and really show that they're being pulled in different directions on the debut. 

My ranking would probably go . . 

HAH = HBHBHB 

Ceremonials = Lungs

Unplugged

I don't think there are any week numbers on HAH or HBHBHB (except dorky Caught. It's so plonky. OOO-oo-oo-ooo-oo-oo-ooo-ooooooo). Ceremonials has just as many iconic anthems but Leave My Body is a kitchen sink and Seven Devils gives me anxiety. Also I don't really care for Never Let Me Go - it's always overshadowing Lover to Lover which is tons better. Ceremonials was the best era aesthetically, vocally and for live performances however.

Ultimate Shake it Out performance

Ultimate Lover to Lover

Take it doen

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

34 minutes ago, partymonster said:

NO NEVER LET ME GO SLANDER....

Oops. Uh well . . . it's better than No Light, No Light? :fabcat:

Speaking of which, Ultimate No Light, No Light performance:

Ultimate Never Let Me Go performance:

3lfQEhw.png

On 8/28/2020 at 10:26 PM, takeitdoen said:

A few favourites:

When our queen invented dancing 

RealisticDistortedDunnart-size_restricte

and looked into the gates of heaven

H6pT.gif

and when I photobombed her and got made into a fandom meme

Impossible to pick favourite songs when we have Hunger, Third Eye, HBHBHB, Shake It Out . . . so I will be celebrating while streaming TOO MUCH IS NEVER ENOUGH for its incredible bridge. 

"AND WHO CARES ABOUT THE THING I DID THAT NIGHT??
SO WHAT?! MAYBE LUNA HAD IT RIGHT! 
AND WHO CAAAAAAARES IF I'M COMING BACK ALIVE?!
SO WHAAAAAAAT? AT LEAST I HAD THE STRENGTH TO FIGHT!!"

:krylie:

omg i think i love u

Okay so I found Honey, WTF, Baptize, and Tantalus, are there any other leaks of theirs from the last couple of years? I haven’t kept up on my unreleased stuff within the last year or two and am trying to catch up :toofunny:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

Okay so I found Honey, WTF, Baptize, and Tantalus, are there any other leaks of theirs from the last couple of years? I haven’t kept up on my unreleased stuff within the last year or two and am trying to catch up :toofunny:

Not in the last couple years, no.

There was the Lungs 10 year anniversary edition last year, which included a few tracks that had not been officially released before (Postcards from Italy, My Best Dress, Donkey Kosh), but all of those had been leaked for many years prior to being released.

Just now, Beauty King said:

Not in the last couple years, no.

There was the Lungs 10 year anniversary edition, which included a few tracks that had not been officially released before (Postcards from Italy, My Best Dress, Donkey Kosh), but all of those had been leaked for many years prior to being released.

Oh okay thanks, I’ve had those for a while and I’ve got the 10th anniversary on Apple Music. I’ve seen a lot of titles floating around but couldn’t find if they’d leaked, so that’s good to know. Thanks!! I’ve been fleshing out my vinyl collection and have completely forgot to keep up with unreleased so when I saw those 4 had leaked, I had to find out if there were any other leaks recently

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i’ve been listening to HBHBHB so much recently and i have 2 things to say

1) make up your mind is genuinely one of her best songs, i didn’t realise until now how good it was 

2) as far as i could get deserved to be on the standard album version, but it could’ve at least made the deluxe version. vinyl exclusive? an insult. she really added that snoozefest caught but not this... ok miss welch

33 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

tantalus, baptize (Dua's electricity demo), honey (it has some similar lyrics from sky full of song), WTF (covered in blood).

is any from ceremonials?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

i hope we get at least a new single this year :/

3 years between HBHBHB and HAH, now it's getting close to 3 years since HAH so hopefully something is in the works and getting closer to release... but would be understandable if there is a delay due to all the chaos over the last year.

(also no Caught slander will be accepted here, it's so good)

Also she has a handful of other unreleased songs. I forgot the names. I think they're mostly HBHBHB era

She usually releases most of her own demos 'n' stuff anyway and that is why there aren't many

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

38 minutes ago, Ghost Town said:

i hope we get at least a new single this year :/

3 years between HBHBHB and HAH, now it's getting close to 3 years since HAH so hopefully something is in the works and getting closer to release... but would be understandable if there is a delay due to all the chaos over the last year.

(also no Caught slander will be accepted here, it's so good)

she's cute but she's just not as far as i could get :clapback: