Davis

Florence + The Machine

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

im spending the next week on an island called Guernsey with my aunt and uncle and how big how blue how beautiful is my bible for this week 💙

im taking this as a chance to ground myself and centre myself. and this album just speaks to me

Right choice, HB³ helped me to get through a lot during the pandemic :cryney2:

url%5D

18 hours ago, Hardest of Hearts said:

I mean yes sure, but the official word about it on release was that "The duo co-wrote the song with Florence Welch and Justin Parker."

So I would guess it was not "given to" them after being scrapped from HAH. If anything, it seems like it would have more likely been a baptize/electricity situation.

Hmm idk. I only listened once so I could remember incorrectly but idt there were any words in their version so many years after Florence's Jan 2017 version. 

Who knows / cares, but my only point was that it very much fits in the HAH world vs. being something like Baptize that clearly wasn't intended for her project.  

18 hours ago, EndlessSummer said:

Tell us about queen of peace demo king x

I wish!

2 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Out of curiosity, but do we have Ceremonials outtakes out there? I know it's very scarce of leaks out there but...

Would be amazing to have a tracker or something like that.

No and we probably never will have any. Those are better protected than all of the other stuff that's gotten out, thus far. These are the registered ones:

Contours
I Can Run
I Still Bleed Red
Love Note
Made of Stone
No. 1 With a Bullet
Oh Eden
Reunion

There's probably more than that in existence, but again, unlikely we'll ever get any of it, barring a retrospective anniversary repackage way down the road.

10 hours ago, Beauty King said:

No and we probably never will have any. Those are better protected than all of the other stuff that's gotten out, thus far. These are the registered ones:

Contours
I Can Run
I Still Bleed Red
Love Note
Made of Stone
No. 1 With a Bullet
Oh Eden
Reunion

There's probably more than that in existence, but again, unlikely we'll ever get any of it, barring a retrospective anniversary repackage way down the road.

And the fact we already surpassed the 10th anniversary and nothing happened............... well. These titles are so good!

I always imagined they didn't have tons of outtakes from the first 3 albums because we got some lengthy tracklists at the end. Ceremonials itself clocked ~23 songs including the demos and bonus tracks, HBHBHB got something like 19 counting all the bonus tracks spread through different versons and God knows how many songs Lungs ended up having after every re-issue. I always cherished the idea of having demos and sketches along the "deluxe" versions, and thought it was funny when they labeled outtakes/bonus like Landscape as "Demos" since we never got any Final version.

If we do get something next year for HBHBHB while nothing happened for Ceremonails I'll be pretty pissed. But I DO WANT AS FAR AS I COULD GET ON STREAMING!!!!