Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

16 minutes ago, Mer said:

girl Kim Kardashian has latched herself onto Lana purely bc it will get her more attention/screentime.

did lana not perform at her wedding? also as i recall jen stith (her bff) was the business director for the karjenners for years... and lana did skims. these families are closer than we think

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

The way she instantly stopped herself from saying "I love it" and said "It's beautiful" instead  :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Lana literally acts like this every time she does interviews why are you guys so desperate to make it seem like she hates Taylor and her music :um4:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

To be fair, if I starved myself for likely a few weeks, shoved my body into that corset, and then showed up just to be outshined by someone who probably blew a cherry flavored vape cloud in my face on the drive over - and for my entire appearance with her to be overshadowed by some lady who's probably at home with her cats, unaware of what's going on - i'd be dying inside too. 

oh get them again for me Mer :sass:

2 minutes ago, Mer said:

To be fair, if I starved myself for likely a few weeks, shoved my body into that corset, and then showed up just to be outshined by someone who probably blew a cherry flavored vape cloud in my face on the drive over - and for my entire appearance with her to be overshadowed by some lady who's probably at home with her cats, unaware of what's going on - i'd be dying inside too. 

The way this doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with Taylor but you’re bringing her up EVERY single time… :erm:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just now, Yosemite said:

The way this doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with Taylor but you’re bringing her up every single time… :erm:

in mer's defense i brought up taylor :teehee:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

Just now, Yosemite said:

The way this doesn’t have ANYTHING to do with Taylor but you’re bringing her up EVERY single time… :erm:

i've literally said her name ONCE in this entire thread and it was to say it had nothing to do with her. Y'all brought her up. Fool. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

6 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

No one would be talking about Taylor if you guys didn’t insist on dragging her and making up delusions about how Lana actually secretly hates her anytime Lana does ANYTHING lately 

Just now, Mer said:

i've literally said her name ONCE in this entire thread and it was to say it had nothing to do with her. Y'all brought her up. Fool. 

ate them up. 

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

catch the shoe baby catch the shoe
Imagem

So ugly but I don’t care it’s a serve

1 minute ago, jaesana said:

did lana not perform at her wedding? also as i recall jen stith (her bff) was the business director for the karjenners for years... and lana did skims. these families are closer than we think

I need north to have a lana phase hjadbhjvba

giphy.gif

Just now, taco truck said:

No one would be talking about Taylor if you guys didn’t insist on dragging her and making up schizophrenic delusions about how Lana actually secretly hates her anytime Lana does ANYTHING lately 

:true:

Just now, taco truck said:

No one would be talking about Taylor if you guys didn’t insist on dragging her and making up schizophrenic delusions about how Lana actually secretly hates her anytime Lana does ANYTHING lately 

let’s not use schizophrenic as an insult, that’s ableist as fuck

IMG-1607.jpg

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

catch the shoe baby catch the shoe
Imagem

I just know this is the closest we'll get from a Lasso reference in a while :trisha:

OIP.pWy7Ne77qWHp-pxlTlmFlgAAAA?rs=1&pid=