Elle

Lana Del Rey attends the 2024 Met Gala

The way she is Princess Aurora AND Maleficent, her mind... :legend::sadcore5: our living legend!

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

20+ HQ photographs from the carpet -

Spoiler

IMG-8663 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-ch-Lfg-PKMle dl-beatsnoop-com-final-6m-Ye-Qs-Pa5-K dl-beatsnoop-com-final-v-Wr-HJg-Oi-Bx dl-beatsnoop-com-final-u-Yg-D6-TOWze dl-beatsnoop-com-final-pm-NTw-D1-H0-L dl-beatsnoop-com-final-18-Jm-Zo-GFOR dl-beatsnoop-com-final-V3q1-Ol-L4yx dl-beatsnoop-com-final-n-IJDo-OFVNK dl-beatsnoop-com-final-9-SXvylorea dl-beatsnoop-com-final-O1-Gmoa-Kf7l dl-beatsnoop-com-final-fus-J0c-IKVL dl-beatsnoop-com-final-ymr-L4nw-VPe dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Vbz-YDEx-Z8f dl-beatsnoop-com-final-kh-Qj-R3-ANr-U dl-beatsnoop-com-final-65xq-Awisya dl-beatsnoop-com-final-n-VT9z37f-Jh dl-beatsnoop-com-final-1-DPqgh7-ZEl IMG-8662 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-lxybnm-N3-Mo dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Ow-Pl-NVs-Hdg dl-beatsnoop-com-final-m-Lf-Vpyx0-OA dl-beatsnoop-com-final-y-Fu1-UP2m5q

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

catch the shoe baby catch the shoe
Imagem

UM YASSSSS QUEEN MOTHER OF CERVIDAE CREATURES MCQUEEN BOOTS THE HOUSE DOWN SLAY HUNTY MAMA

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I feel like these questions HAVE to be pre-approved bc how come they asked her about a tour but not about the album she literally announced? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Just now, Mer said:

i've literally said her name ONCE in this entire thread and it was to say it had nothing to do with her. Y'all brought her up. Fool. 

Lmao you can bring someone up without actually saying their name, yk, fool?

Just a lil secret for you, since you’re a big fan of hers: both Kim and her more alike than you think, both money-hungry. And if you think Kim needs to latch onto Lana to get attention, the joke’s on you. 
Oh and fyi, I’m not a fan of Kim, not by any chance

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

u all saw the serve of the decade and forgot how to act :wtf2:

lets talk about LANA here pls

Exactly this!!!

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

guys this ain't r/lanadelrey- can't we be civilized and not compare two women's legacy and success? 

anyways, i wonder how this outfit ties in with LASSO- what clues could it be holding?

Just now, JamesHomofield said:

I just know this is the closest we'll get from a Lasso reference in a while :trisha:

It is kind of crazy to me how she’s actually “teasing” the album this way, I feel like she didn’t really do that for past albums. She’s really leaning into the aesthetic for lasso. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, jimmyjimmycocoapuff said:

guys this ain't r/lanadelrey- can't we be civilized and not compare two women's legacy and success? 

anyways, i wonder how this outfit ties in with LASSO- what clues could it be holding?

fr

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

i don’t care, it’s still an offensive and unnecessary word to convey a point 

Ok I edited it and removed it and changed it to just delusions

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

6 minutes ago, jaesana said:

did lana not perform at her wedding? also as i recall jen stith (her bff) was the business director for the karjenners for years... and lana did skims. these families are closer than we think

Kim and Lana friendship is more genuine in my opinion, I love them together 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024