Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

Ben & Jerry's Is Bringing a Fan-Favorite Flavor to the Freezer Aisle for the First Time

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

that artifical light blue color is so alarming to me for some reason :biblio:

what's the reason?

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, baddisease said:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

that artifical light blue color is so alarming to me for some reason :biblio:

Michigan has BEEN on this !! Blue Moon ice cream is the goat and Ben & Jerry's (the cunt kings) are bringing it to the MASSES ur all about to win

Bluemoon-v2020web-2.jpg

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Seeing that bright blue ice cream all I can think about is synthetic Blue and yellow food dyes :bebe:

are those unhealthy?

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

this being world news is kinda sending me idk

i love b&j phish food it’s so damn good :isee: this flavour doesnt appeal to me purely bc of the colour

we needed uplifting news imo!

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

:brigitte:

:( I was being serious. But I'm going to assume it's unhealthy based on this response.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

:brigitte:

wait i read abt it it uses spirulina as a colouring so it’s not artificial it’s slightly healthier (though the ice cream probably still has tons of sugar)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

20 minutes ago, baddisease said:

are those unhealthy?

Yeah, synthetic* food dyes (at least the ones found in America) are all super unhealthy and can cause a whole range of issues both mentally and physically 

"Don’t forget me"

The only Ben & Jerry’s flavor I ever cared for was Americone Dream, but I can’t stand to look at Stephen Colbert’s stupid face on it, so I don’t buy it anymore. Tillamook has an alternative that’s creamier and better (and with better ingredients). B&J’s prices are astronomical for the small amount.

I just looked at the ingredients for this flavor out of curiosity because I’m a nerd about this stuff, and I avoid dyes (and a lot of other things), and I’m honestly appalled. Corn syrup, wheat flour, soybean oil… Literally gagging. 

Team Tillamook all day. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

2 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

The only Ben & Jerry’s flavor I ever cared for was Americone Dream, but I can’t stand to look at Stephen Colbert’s stupid face on it, so I don’t buy it anymore. Tillamook has an alternative that’s creamier and better (and with better ingredients). B&J’s prices are astronomical for the small amount.

I just looked at the ingredients for this flavor out of curiosity because I’m a nerd about this stuff, and I avoid dyes (and a lot of other things), and I’m honestly appalled. Corn syrup, wheat flour, soybean oil… Literally gagging. 

Team Tillamook all day. 

what's wrong with Stephen Colbert? also I love Ben and Jerry's but the prices are always wild. Even for "normal" flavors.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, baddisease said:

what's wrong with Stephen Colbert? also I love Ben and Jerry's but the prices are always wild. Even for "normal" flavors.

Can’t really explain it but I get big-time “child predator” vibes from the dude. I saw a video one time that was really creepy, a man and a kid, really really irked me, and the dude looked exactly like him but with a painted face and no glasses. I will forever associate him with that video and the dark rabbit hole I went down that day. Any celebrity that centers their fame around politics gives me the ick tbh (as do politicians) and I’m always going to assume they’re groomers of some sort. I might be insane but whatever.

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

the color actually provokes me to want it more
idk i just love the idea of eating junk and being happy from it

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden