Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Explanation & Temporary Solution for those having problems liking posts, inserting images, following members, etc.

Yep I've come down with Like Button Infection once again :umadney: This time, I am also unable to log in from any browser after clearing my cache and cookies :/ right now firefox on mobile is the only one that works

Not sure if this is related to anything but it won’t let me sign in on a different browser for some reason, is anyone else having an issue or is it just me? The site just refreshes

LanaBoards has always been labeled as a spam website so it might just be blocking me due to suspension lmao😭

2 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

omg I’m here for the newest LB drama! ROLLL CALLLL who’s here to witness the site breaking?! :flutter: :dancedy:

i started a trend yall :yass::toofunny:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

is anyones elses site access been slowly getting more unreliable too? like some days it just refuses to load and i get chrome loading errors? might be something my end but given the issues everyone is getting recently idk :tiffany4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

is anyones elses site access been slowly getting more unreliable too? like some days it just refuses to load and i get chrome loading errors? might be something my end but given the issues everyone is getting recently idk :tiffany4:

occasionally the site refuses to load, maybe once or twice a week? And I just assume servers are down or smth

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Mine hasn't worked for ages, but i found switching browsers works. I changed to firefox and it seemed fine after that. I think if u clear ur browser cookies or something it helps but i personally dont like doing that

edit: sorry for context im referring to the liking posts/commenting on statuses bug

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

35 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

thats been happening to me the past week and i was scared the site was gonna crash again:toofunny:

the site is bugging even more today. when i click on view more comments on status updates it just shows me peoples pages for some reason

https://i.postimg.cc/nzSf8gk4/Screenshot-2024-06-01-at-11-09-45-AM.png

giphy.webp

Hi everyone, I’m terribly sorry for the issues you all are facing. I mentioned it a few weeks ago, but unfortunately earlier this year our hosting company that we’ve been using for the past 8 years was bought out by another company and their service has completely nosedived after this acquisition. Not only have we been experiencing loads of issues, but their new support team is really unhelpful/not knowledgeable. This has been extremely disappointing as their old team was absolutely amazing, like above and beyond type of service and support, but ever since the acquisition it’s done a complete 180.

Last night, our server experienced some downtime where I reached out to them for help and they were able to assist with bringing the site back up but once again were unable to tell me what caused it (bc they’re a bunch of doughnutheads now) I’m assuming that something that took place during this time is what is causing these issues now. I’ll reach out to them again now for assistance in fixing this.

I’m also looking for a new hosting server. It’s sad to part ways with our current host after 8 years together, but their service and team just aren’t what they used to be ever since this acquisition. It’ll be difficult and costly since due to me being a loyal customer for so long they were offering me a really great monthly rate (still a pretty penny though) so it’ll be hard to beat for a website of our size and its memberbase. However, now it’s turned into a “you get what you pay for” sort of situation. Anyway, I’ll keep you all updated and I apologise again x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hi everyone, I’m terribly sorry for the issues you all are facing. I mentioned it a few weeks ago, but unfortunately earlier this year our hosting company that we’ve been using for the past 8 years was bought out by another company and their service has completely nosedived after this acquisition. Not only have we been experiencing loads of issues, but their new support team is really unhelpful/not knowledgeable. This has been extremely disappointing as their old team was absolutely amazing, like above and beyond type of service and support, but ever since the acquisition it’s done a complete 180.

Last night, our server experienced some downtime where I reached out to them for help and they were able to assist with bringing the site back up but once again were unable to tell me what caused it (bc they’re a bunch of doughnutheads now) I’m assuming that something that took place during this time is what is causing these issues now. I’ll reach out to them again now for assistance in fixing this.

I’m also looking for a new hosting server. It’s sad to part ways with our current host after 8 years together, but their service and team just aren’t what they used to be ever since this acquisition. It’ll be difficult and costly since due to me being a loyal customer for so long they were offering me a really great rate (still a pretty penny though) so it’ll be hard to beat for a website of our size and its memberbase. However, now it’s turned into a “you get what you pay for” sort of situation. Anyway, I’ll keep you all updated and I apologise again x

thank you for all your efforts elle, i'm sorry all this is happening :( let us know if there's anything we can do to help!

giphy.webp

31 minutes ago, Elle said:

I’m also looking for a new hosting server. It’s sad to part ways with our current host after 8 years together, but their service and team just aren’t what they used to be ever since this acquisition. It’ll be difficult and costly since due to me being a loyal customer for so long they were offering me a really great monthly rate (still a pretty penny though) so it’ll be hard to beat for a website of our size and its memberbase. However, now it’s turned into a “you get what you pay for” sort of situation. Anyway, I’ll keep you all updated and I apologise again x

thank you so much for everything you do!!

also I don’t know if there is already one but I if there was a PayPal/link to send you money I’d seriously consider donating from time to time just to keep the forum running, this is my favourite website on the internet ❤️

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

40 minutes ago, Elle said:

Can we have a new Supporters Tier to help cover the costs of the site? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Yeah, I think getting a new host is the best option, unfortunately. I’d love to support a little bit too! I don’t make much at all but I could give $10 or so.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

omg i dont know if it's related but i was unable to login since early morning. i often log out and log in all the time (at least on this shared PC) but even typing carefully my username and password correctly, it was not working - it wasn't even notified if something was misstyped, just the login screen all blank.

and i was trying to login, but with the note on top of the homepage i thought this would be fixed soon :toofunny: anyways i had to reset my password to log

i dont know if its related to the bugs we are facing but i'll just leave it registered here in case someone is facing the same issues.

Spoiler

i was so scared i couldn't come back here and let you all wonder whatever happened to me :oprah: i thought i got banned

7 hours ago, CHATEAU MARMONT said:

omg i dont know if it's related but i was unable to login since early morning. i often log out and log in all the time (at least on this shared PC) but even typing carefully my username and password correctly, it was not working - it wasn't even notified if something was misstyped, just the login screen all blank.

and i was trying to login, but with the note on top of the homepage i thought this would be fixed soon :toofunny: anyways i had to reset my password to log

i dont know if its related to the bugs we are facing but i'll just leave it registered here in case someone is facing the same issues.

Reveal hidden contents

i was so scared i couldn't come back here and let you all wonder whatever happened to me :oprah: i thought i got banned

I’m having this same issue, it is so bizarre. I was trying to figure it out for a long time and even had to reset my password