ultrabanisters

The Lana Live Tracker

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

make a docs spreadsheet with links pls i love live versions

the plan is to hyperlink each performance with the best quality version - and then have an eventual list under each song of the dates that track was performed 

it will be a long process but i want to do it for my own benefit as well as the boards because i am really interested in this sort of thing. also want it to be a valuable tool for people looking for specific live dates and information 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

Bel Air

not performing this EVER is her WORST career mistake!

also i thought this was a donwloads masterpost for her full length concert performances lol

Edited by The Siren

Omg thank you for making this! Love to see it <3 i just checked and she played change full out when I saw her in SF 2017!

here’s a vid! Not mine but starts at 36:55 & she talks a bit about the song around 35:58

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

7 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

Omg thank you for making this! Love to see it <3 i just checked and she played change full out when I saw her in 2017!

here’s a vid! Not mine but starts at 36:55 but she talks a bit about the song around 35:58

thank you! will update

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Thank you for doing this and putting so much work into it :kiss:

I think Art Deco and Salvatore should be yellow though (unfortunately) bc I can't recall that there was a fully fleshed out performance of them. I think she only sang snippets of them

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I love this list! The fact that only quarter of Ocean Blvd's songs have been sung live is criminal! I hope she songs many of OB's songs in this year's live shows!

Also, she sang brief acapella of Sad Girl in an Instagram live in 2017 and in a fan's video!

She also kind of sang along to Bel-Air when she reposted that choir video in familyheirloom's TikTok!

But thank you so much for making this list, amazing insight, I have always needed these kind of lists before her tour shows! To be honest, I have always wanted Lana to do a tour format similar to Marina's Neon Nature Tour or Taylor's Eras Tour where she's going to do different album acts.

url%5D

14 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

i WILL (when i have time) link each song to the best quality performance of each song

lmk if you'll need help with that! i have my personal collection of TV/profesionally recorded live performances :) tried to get them in the best quality possible

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

4 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Thank you for doing thid and putting so much work into it :kiss:

I think Art Deco and Salvatore should be yellow though (unfortunately) bc I can't recall that there was a fully fleshed out performance of them. I think she only sang snippets of them

ill have a proper look later, but thank you!!

4 hours ago, Embach said:

I love this list! The fact that only quarter of Ocean Blvd's songs have been sung live is criminal! I hope she songs many of OB's songs in this year's live shows!

Also, she sang brief acapella of Sad Girl in an Instagram live in 2017 and in a fan's video!

She also kind of sang along to Bel-Air when she reposted that choir video in familyheirloom's TikTok!

But thank you so much for making this list, amazing insight, I have always needed these kind of lists before her tour shows! To be honest, I have always wanted Lana to do a tour format similar to Marina's Neon Nature Tour or Taylor's Eras Tour where she's going to do different album acts.

ooh okay thank you for this, i will have a look. and yeah, i need a neon nature eras tour honestly 

12 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

lmk if you'll need help with that! i have my personal collection of TV/profesionally recorded live performances :) tried to get them in the best quality possible

omg thank you!! i will dm you when i get around to doing the links!!!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Her not performing Dealer is lowkey a crime :oprah2:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

1 minute ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

did she perform anything new?

i havent actually updated this properly with the new information above, but i don’t think she did anything new. ill add jealous girl and burnt norton instrumentals at some point though

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Why did I think this was going to be a thread about where Lana is at all times :flop: but seriously thank you for putting this together !!

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

On 4/11/2024 at 4:11 PM, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Lucky Ones STILL in red

AHHH.gif

E: AND Religion!?!? WTH

AND SAD GIRL :defeated:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

did a big update basically taking everyones helpful comments and putting them into the OP

added a couple colours to signify whether it was just an acapella only and if it was just a video posted to social media or a live (i.e. someone asking lana to sing a part of a song or whether lana sang it on instagram live)

as always, comment and corrections welcome!

will start adding unreleased tracks and linking stuff in

resident sweeter

giphy.gif