Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Who posted this???
ย 

@matthewgebbertย :dua:

ย 

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย 

12 hours ago, takemybreath said:

20240421-014235.jpg

ย 

Waitโ€ฆthe sketch for this has brown hair whereas the other sketches have the blonde hairโ€ฆI wonder if she was done a couple of months in advanceโ€ฆmaybeย for something elseโ€ฆlike an album cover:oprah9::oprah9:

27 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

MARINA LIKING CAMILLAโ€™S POSTโ€ฆ. years long beef endedย :angie:

LARINAAAA

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

โ€ห–ยฐย โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”ย this is my idea of funย ยฐโ€โ‹†.เณƒเฟ”*:๏ฝฅ

so are we gonna talk about that Clarissa interlude of the show?ย 

The birdcage segment was really stunning, i dont know if this is the theme she goes for the next era... I am so exciting

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

34 minutes ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

Iโ€™ve screen recorded the entire performance in 1080p. Happy to drop it to my Google drive if anyone wants a copy x

Yes please!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

41 minutes ago, queenofsaigon89 said:

Iโ€™ve screen recorded the entire performance in 1080p. Happy to drop it to my Google drive if anyone wants a copy x

+100ย 

ย 

please please please

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

Thanks to the inspiration from Lanaโ€™sย second performance at the Coachella Stage, you can visit YouTube and check out an edit for Paradise; a dark fanfiction by GangstersMoll.

Paradise - Mary

ย 

Also, if anyone wants the videosย from Lanaโ€™s shows at Coachella, can contact with me.

ย 

Paradise;

A Lana Del Rey inspired book

byย GangstersMoll1b0e532bd92b986efcad82a9b8f879a7bcc2df46

14 hours ago, takemybreath said:

20240420-194602.jpg

20240420-194502.jpg

437579948-18446601382012900-548703848391

:wub:

+

439646854-1094730038418280-5700648152384

438686316-18425947408010661-319772388569

ย 

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6AfYbjLa4F/?igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA==

This is the guy she got the Jergins Tunnel audio from! I was searching the videos on youtube to find it and then I stumbled on him postinf the link on reddit. He said she didnโ€™t ask to use it but heโ€™s flattered despite everyone else telling him she needs to pay up. (Which lowkeyโ€ฆ probably. Or just a big old Beyonce bouquet of flowers.)

His whole channel Iย think is about Long Beach, CAโ€™s history so I think heโ€™s just gaggedย to see it be mainstream knowledge.

20 hours ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

ย Am I the only person who gets secondhand embarrassment by howย hard her background singers try? Likeโ€ฆ screamingย and yodeling into the mic doesnโ€™t mean youโ€™re talentedย :toofunny:ย i have to mute those moments bc I get embarrassedย 

ย You writing this gives me secondhand embarrassment lolย 

10 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

so are we gonna talk about that Clarissa interlude of the show?ย 

The birdcage segment was really stunning, i dont know if this is the theme she goes for the next era... I am so exciting

I loved itย :krylie:ย Itย was a perfect way to transition. I love how she connects to her femininityย and expresses her growth as a woman. Alsoย hopeย she delves deeper into these themes for Lasso

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„