Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Final Challenge on pg. 29)

Spoiler

@Surf Noir no queen i know it’s all a bit of fun. just playing the character :kiss3: your looks are fierce but miss mitski cant let you know that because she wants to win!!!

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

anya dear, i just watched your movie where you ate a full meal yet were still hungry... you then went on to eat a burger and fries. don’t kid us with the salad charade, we all love a burger so own it and work it girl! i will order us some burgers and fries and we can eat them with our new alliance member lizzy @Surf Noir

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ngx36gG.png

Confessional:

Oh, Mitski, At Least I Can Say I Understand Why Your Photo Was Lacking In Color, It Wasn't Your Fault, But Some Ladies Had A Choice And They Chose To Show Up In The Most Lackluster Bathing Suits I've Ever Seen, There's No Excuse! You Can Buy Something Cute And Colorful At Target! And I Might Not Be The Biggest Star (Yet) But At Least I Can Say My Concerts Are Attended By Cool, Indie, Underground Hipster Musicologists And Not A Bunch Of TikTok Tweens Who Can't Put Their Phone Away And Shut Up... But Let's Just Try To Set Aside Our Differences, And Let The Judges Decide Tomorrow...

Hide contents

i wasn't going to bother lightening the photo and adding the name-tag lol

Hide contents

also @ultrabanisters i don't know why i feel the need to say this, but i'm not shading you or hating on you, i'm just going along with the game/joke, i feel silly for having to clarify that because i'm sure you know lol :agree:

Spoiler

Lizzy! I'd expect a an icon like you to know that one of the most iconic swimsuits is monochrome!

o27jvg2o5m4b1.jpg

I thought my outift was serving Barbie Malibu Shark realness- apparently not everyone gets it :sadcore2:

burger and fries... that sounds good, remember what i said in my interviews with repeat fanzine and daft dog productions...

I would truthfully do both. I'm an American girl and I'm the junk food queen. I still have a banana split almost every morning and I have french fries for dinner. I have the same tastes that I did when I was a little girl.

When I eat, I eat a lot of junk food, but usually I just drink a lot of coffee and do my lemonade-maple syrup diet. That's pretty much it.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

🌊🩵 aquatic chic 🩵🌊
6-C62905-F-54-C6-4240-8225-8-D8-C13715-FAA.jpg
Behold, my Little Monsters of LB

:fabcat:

This week I emerge from the depths of the ocean,

as siren of the sea 🧜‍♀️

My look this week holds elegance and is dripping with mystique.
I thought I’d make my entry a splash but make it slay as I always do. 

My long, flowy aqua dress, with fabric mirroring the movement of the waves crashing down on shore. 
What really makes this outfit pop is when I activate my water-bending skills. Watch out Poseidon, with a flick of my wrist, I summon the sea to dance around me.
So lovelies, this right here is aquatic chic at its finest,

🌊 Everlasting  beauty and the power of the sea  🌊

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

hmm... that FROOT looks familiar! 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Confessional:

Spoiler

Ugh. Somehow, Mitski discovered and RuVealed to the world that another reason I put orange slices on my tub was because my pH balance was off. Whatever... What's so bad about smelling like the Seaworld?...  Someone has to be the "fish" of the season. She better not act surprised when I steal her marijuana headpiece she used last week for her first photoshoot to roll up some joints for the girls...

IMG-5983.jpg

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

5 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Lindsay Lohan S GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

8 models left to submit 

part of being lanaboards next top model is being punctual and ahead of the times... these models are showcasing neither

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

LANA DEL REY'S VINTAGE AQUATIC CHIC SWIMSUIT

e15fc68531f38394ed4744bb57b6b8ccf1808807

For this look, I wore this vintage americana 1940s-1950s swimsuit that I got from a vintage store in Berkeley that I paid $8000 for. The store owner said that Marilyn Monroe wore it only for 2 hours at the beach. It conveys this feeling of nostalgia and a longing for a past which is now gone. I also wore these beautiful, bedazzled, kitsch statement earrings that I stole from Lizzy Grant's New Jersey trailer home while she was out doing an interview. I heard that she wore them in an unseen music video she made in 2008 that was uploaded online then was deleted 2 minutes later. I'm so glad I managed to get them, as they really complete my look. For my makeup, I painted my lips red to seem like cherries in the spring. I also wore mascara, eyeliner, and some eyeshadow that once belonged to Sylvia Plath. That's at Ieast what the Sephora employee said. I also painted my nails with red nail polish despite going into the bright blue ripples of the water. You can never have too much glamour. Last but not least, my hair is inspired off of old Hollywood glamour and I dyed it a darker shade of brown, since my baby said he would make it nighttime all today if he had his way so it would fit the mood of his soul.

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hello yes it is me the real (official) Kate Moss

For this photoshoot me and my agent decided to go with Saint Laurent, I'm wearing the F/W 2018 collection. 

Don't be fooled, the snorkel is also Saint Laurent. Please ignore the fact that I was smoking. I needed a cigarette. It's chic.

QMwE50I.png

Actually while on set, I had my camera crew play Lana Del Rey's song, High By The Beach. I felt it was fitting.  

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

room for a third? just finished my workout in the LBNTM house garden 

IMG-8089.jpg

Absolutely!

“Plugs in second set of headphones into the portable SONY CD player - listen to this Perfection! “

148042-2387239561081c5a1965a61081c5a1965

IMG-3521.jpg

12 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Absolutely!

“Plugs in second set of headphones into the portable SONY CD player - listen to this Perfection! “

148042-2387239561081c5a1965a61081c5a1965

*pulls out my target own brand portable cd player and removes disc* seems like your second headphone port is broken, you can use mine

i was just listening to this whilst organising my outfits for tomorrows runway

MITSKI_BuryMeCD.png?1705087762

lets swap! you listen to mine whilst i listen to yours

resident sweeter

giphy.gif