Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (REUNION IS NOW! on pg. 31)

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

Attention LNTM fans! You can not vote for your favorite model here: https://strawpoll.com/NoZr3jXvBy3 

@ultrabanisters maybe you can pin this to the thread?

oouuu how do i vote for myself 3 times :usrs:

Spoiler

gwu4PEQ.jpeg

I just feel that the contestants are not up to par in some ways, and one of those ways is catwalk modelling. The girls really haven't had a lot of practice. It was difficult to get Charli to participate as she claimed to be busy designing her latest album cover in Microsoft Paint, but once I got the girls onto the catwalk and demonstrated how it's done, they reluctantly followed suit.

rzcbVst.jpeg

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

32 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Attention LNTM fans! You can now vote for your favorite model here: https://strawpoll.com/NoZr3jXvBy3 

@ultrabanisters maybe you can pin this to the thread?

pinned :hype:

(& voted for myself)

vote mitski for good fortunes! :oprah9:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I was very humbled this week by Ms. Lohan… she told me I was her favorite ever and just like the rest she LIED. My heart is shattered in one trizillion pieces and I’m forever grateful for @Rorman Nockwell for teaching these girls a lesson on how to walk the runway… They were making me borderline suicidal! You’re truly our Miss Jay Alexander. 

I spent my day in the ONLY bathroom in this house crying. I know the other girls are mad at me for using it for so long. I am sorry but my happiness and mental wellbeing comes first. I love you all girls so much.

TOP 4!

drag-race-rupaul-cry.jpg?quality=75&stri

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

As the girls wake up to slay another day in the Top Model house, Anya is still in the kitchen waxing it. After putting all the residue into Mitski's Activia, Anya finds a beautiful lilac envelope in the living room. She calls the other girls in the house to gather around...

@ultrabanisters @bunoner @jimmyjimmycocoapuff

Lindsay-Mail.png

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

2 hours ago, Paris Hilton said:

As the girls wake up to slay another day in the Top Model house, Anya is still in the kitchen waxing it. After putting all the residue into Mitski's Activia, Anya finds a beautiful lilac envelope in the living room. She calls the other girls in the house to gather around...

Lindsay-Mail.png

that oddly looks like your own handwriting roop- are you trying to send us all to a foreign country so you end up winning by default? very sneaky... 

3 hours ago, Paris Hilton said:

Lindsay-Mail.png

oh i knew my activia tasted awfully yeasty this morning... watch your back anya

also lindsay just meant my bomb pvssy is in the house so no need to worry :makeup:

but okay international excursion! packing my tanning oil and guidebooks as we speak!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

I'm sad cus i've missed most of this but i've been so busy lately

im howling reading through this thread though like this is peak comedy imo, never change lanaboards :eartha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

The girls start freaking out and start dispersing, heading to their rooms to gather their belongings. An air of excitement and nervous anticipation fills the house as they zip up suitcases.

— What do you think we'll be doing there? asks Mitski as she folds her crusty panties into her suitcase.

— I don't know... Cleaning maybe? DUH, Modeling! Maybe a photoshoot at some historic sites? or Maybe pose with Kim Jong-un? Or maybe SERVE in the military in a Top Model way?? I guess Charli XCX will finally get drafted, RuPaul suggests in excitement, tossing her lice-filled synthetic wig into her luggage.

IMG-6466.jpg

As the girls finish packing, a van arrives to take them to the airport. They pile in, buzzing with a mix of nerves and excitement. The journey to the airport is filled with chatter and laughter, but also moments of quiet reflection as they ponder the unique and possibly challenging experience ahead. At the airport, they board their flight, each girl lost in her thoughts as the plane takes off. Charli is the the toilet vaping, Anya is being mindful of why she was being invited to the section, RuPaul is knocked out after chugging a bottle of edibles, and Mitski is doing a protection spell for all the girls. They know that this adventure will be unlike any other, pushing them out of their comfort zones and into a world completely different from their own.

As they soar through the skies, the models look around at each other, feeling a sense of camaraderie. Whatever awaits them in North Korea, they are in it together, ready to face whatever challenges and surprises Lindsay has in store.

Touching down in Pyongyang, they step off the plane and are greeted by all the eliminated girls, who are waiting with a warm smile and an air of mystery.

Welcome to North Korea, ladies, said all the eliminated girls...

F29035-B0-8-A0-C-4-AF5-A2-CF-4-D78-F3582

I can’t believe the girls have gone international! The North Korean leader had this to say:

Spoiler

Hey girls, welcome to Pyongyang! We’re so beyond grateful to have you here. You’ve come so far, and I’m like, totally thankful you made it. It’s like, OMG, you’re in North Korea - how crazy is that?

When Lindsay phoned, I was hesitant at first but when she told me she was willing to allow us to keep the next eliminated model as a political prisoner, I just couldn’t say no!

This city could use some brightening up, so we’re going to need to see the boldest looks and fiercest walks. 

Now, let’s find out who’s going to be North Korea’s next state-approved trendsetter, and who’s going to be our next, well, state-approved execution!

IMG-8335.webp

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

to say i was apprehensive about this trip would be an understatement. i was atleast relieved to be away from ru and her awful night gas (which i should be used to seeing as we are sharing a room in the house). it was amusing to see charli pulled off the jet by north korean officials for vaping in the toilet, i wonder what they will do to her

i was nervous as we all know how scary the country is. i thought to myself, how can i help these people? how can i change this place for the better? only to be met by rupaul and anya talking about how to make the trip about them and stating (& i quote) 'kim jong is botched DOWN henny 😭'...

we were greeted with a presidential welcome and were awarded for our efforts in our respective industries. i am not sure why we are awarding some people in our group for their mediocre contributions to pop culture, but i digress. to see the other girls here was a shock. i immediately ran up to tinashe and punted her in the pvssy with my red bottomed army boot for pissing all over my wig caps before she left the house. i then hugged lizzy and took a selfie with lana. one of the airport workers told me to delete it or they will arrest me for 'treason'??? whatever that means

after the first day, i warmed up to the country, and it was really nice to see kim kardashian representing the state as the head of the NK military. i heard she was hired as the countrys HR department thought they were hiring the leader kim and not kim k

overall, i am excited for day 2 and to shoot our next challenge in the pyongyang hotel presidential suite

SIX-9-FD3-C538-D913-4-EA6-8-F69-7-C49-EE

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Embach said:

How many weeks there are left until the final btw?

with four girls left it is anyones game... maybe one or two main challenges left :hdu:

i wonder when lindsay will announce the next challenge

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

with four girls left it is anyones game... maybe one or two main challenges left :hdu:

i wonder when lindsay will announce the next challenge

I need challenge 2, this show is too good to end forever. I don't care which time, it can be announced next month or next year.

url%5D

MORE UN-RU-LY BEHAVIOUR FROM RUPAUL!

during a bus tour of some of the cultural sites during their excursion, rupaul flashed his bare ass to the window, shocking passers by and killing a nun in the process. 'please, stop' the nun pleaded before dropping to the floor

footage of the incident:

200.gif?cid=6c09b952yzss2yljrayu0owscp1d

ru did not seem bothered. mitski and anya seemed to find it amusing, whilst charli remained concerned for the nun on the roadside

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

byoDbgd.png

Annyeong models!

Welcome to North Korea, the fashion capitol of North Korea.

Did you know North Korea is one of our biggest sponsors?  I’m so happy they allowed us to come over and host our finale in their country.

Pyongyang Fashion Week is coming up so it's time to prepare...

But!

Before we get to the finale we have one more challenge to do…

We started off bang and we're going to close with a bang. Your theme this week is "HAUTE COUTURE

You have 24 hours to submit your photo.

There will be NO special guest this week since this is your last challenge and who knows you best other than me? No one.

Excited to see what the final four comes up with.

Good luck!

-

Here is your updated portrait

n9N7XOj.jpeg

Top Row:

RuPaul (@Paris Hilton), Mitski (@ultrabanisters)

Bottom Row:

Charli XCX (@bunoner), Anya Taylor-Joy (@jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

on the streets of pyongyang
where the future is now...

...we serve RED-HAUTE FANTASY!

for this weeks challenge, i wanted to take it back to what it truly means to be lanaboards' next top model. it is about creating looks and a fantasy with my stylist and my modelling talent

in the spirit of the ever extraordinary pyongyang fashion week, i wanted to create a look inspired by the infamous north korean flag, and drench myself in those reds and blues...

SIX-0-BB2-B51-A-4197-40-FD-9658-5-A8-CC3

surrounded by propaganda in a concrete jungle, there is only one solution... serve your way to the top henny! i have doubled down on the colours, exclusively using red and blue fabric to create a 3d textured and shaped gown that echoes the peaks and valleys of the korean landscape. we worked directly with the designer, gaurav gupta, to get this gown done in time. paired with authentic NK-handmade blue dyed lace wrapped around my dainty legs, i am truly a sight to behold for the leader of this land

situated in the infamous capital, my stylist and i wanted me to be front and centre, so i put my strut on and made love to the camera

i wanted my trip to NK to be about helping those in need, so under my gown are several children who i will be taking out of the country for a better life. now that is the philanthropy lanaboards next top model needs to give!

contextual shots:

my gorgeous look:

Spoiler

SIX-0-BB2-B51-A-4197-40-FD-9658-5-A8-CC3

without necklace (it is rented as it is worth $2.5 billion

SIX-84-D68-CD1-32-B5-4792-A4-AC-B36-C4-B

my wonderful inspiration:

Spoiler

IMG-8722.png

serving location henny:

Spoiler

IMG-8739.png

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

the theme is serving cuntinism slaybour party :diva:

Spoiler

how y'alls minds work it's insane how you could do something stupidly creative stuff out of most random and weirdest themes ever :gclap:that's just peak camp, that's just amazinggg

url%5D