Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

On 5/23/2024 at 2:08 PM, Peachycream said:

any other hotel recommendations?  they do not have any rooms for the 20th. :(

Agree with everything @Three White Butterflies said. If you haven't found anything yet, the Arcadian in Brookline is great and there are some others in the Coolidge Corner neighborhood. It's a quieter area but super easy to get to Fenway from there on the train. You could also look around Brighton if Boston is getting booked and/or expensive! 

giphy.gif

Wow I haven’t been on here in forever! If y’all remember I’m from Toronto and I’m making the trip out to Boston to see Lana at Fenway! I am beyond excited. I haven’t seen her live since 2018 and I’ve never travelled to see a show before. What do you think she has in store for us for this show? Do you think she’ll have any surprises??

i cannot believe this is just 15 days away :monica:

10 hours ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Do you think she’ll have any surprises??

i hope so! although i would be fine with anything she gives us, them calling this "one very special show" gets my hopes up that something exciting might happen :flutter: what happens when she comes out with a cowboy hat and guitar and starts playing henry 

you've got a thunderbird

10 hours ago, J03 said:

Hoping she films this and releases a concert movie interspersed with its footage and interviews. 

Apparently a friend of a friend is trying to sell two tickets. I flirted with the idea of maybe trying to go again, until I realized it’s $700 for the two tickets and flights start at $580. 

I really hope it is a special one off show and not a repeat of other performances. Maybe it will be professionally filmed and released. That would be amazing. Maybe she’ll play a couple of songs that she rarely performs. Special guest appearance, perhaps?

Manifesting all the crazy things that could make this an extra special concert :derpna3:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Manifesting she will finally perform a song from Honeymoon at this show :pray2:

Spoiler

Actually I think she didn't perform a Honeymoon song since 2018 except Salvatore live snippet and Burnt Norton Instrumental:tiffany4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Hide contents

Actually I think she didn't perform a Honeymoon song since 2018 except Salvatore live snippet and Burnt Norton Instrumental:tiffany4:

at least she performed god knows i tried live in an empty church :bebe: lana please sing terrence loves you i will beg

you've got a thunderbird

Can’t wait to see her! Still bummed about the ticket that I got (all the way in the back on the turf), but I know just seeing her live for the first time is what the experience is all about. 

what do you guys think will be there for merch? Do you think it will be the same as her online store or will there be something unique for the “one special night”?! Her current selection is  :horror2:

ATTENTION!!

I just opened ticketmaster app on my phone and looked for premium seats. This is offered through ticketmaster not Fenway. There are now some available. Looks like $450 to over $600 but these are not resale. Not sure how long they'll be up. Keep bumping this thread so people see. Good luck. 

3 hours ago, FredRed said:

ATTENTION!!

I just opened ticketmaster app on my phone and looked for premium seats. This is offered through ticketmaster not Fenway. 

bless you, I've been looking to upgrade my seat because i'm traveling so far, might as well have a better view. decided to get a nearly $600 ticket with my savings lmao :headache:

if anyone wants to buy 1 or 2 tickets off me from my original seating, please let me know!! 

i can either sell one for $140 or both for $300, seating in G15. this is face value including fees. i am willing to meet up in person and scan them at the gate if anyone is interested 

you've got a thunderbird

5 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I’m sitting Loge Box 161 I’m not sure how great the view will be - does anyone know? I’m not from Boston and have never seen a show at Fenway/nor have I ever been there

i use aviewfrommyseat.com to look up concert venue views. the link i added should take you to a picture of that section

you've got a thunderbird

i almost wanna set up a fun little fan project for her birthday the following day! maybe everyone can bring colored paper to hold up over their flashlights and we can sing happy birthday? lol i'm too excited about this, june 20th can't come fast enough :hype:

you've got a thunderbird