Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

Hoping we get a decent stream for this showย :omg:

giphy.webp

โ™ก๏ธŽ โบ.โŠน ห– ย ๐“‚๐“Ž ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐“๐’พ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ท๐“๐“Š๐‘’ย โ‚Šหš. โ™ก๏ธŽ

4 minutes ago, derrymore said:

^ and stay on a full stomach. if youre allowed to bring in an empty water bottle, fill it up there and bring a big one so it lasts long. Hat, sunscreen, sunglasses! stay safe and im so excited. if it does get postponed hopefully its on a safer day weather wise but i understand some ppl have booked hotels and bought plane tickets already so idkย ย 

Omg I did not even consider the show being postponedโ€ฆ is this a likelyย possibility?:toofunny:

10 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Omg I did not even consider the show being postponedโ€ฆ is this a likelyย possibility?:toofunny:

wait now i'm worriedย :kum:

ย 

past, present, future

ย 

13 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

ย 

definitely not, I lived in Boston for 12 years and donโ€™t ever recall a concert being cancelled because it was too hot outside.ย 

faSE.gif

15 hours ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Figure 40K tickets at an average of $300 = $12 million (conservative)

Figure each fan spends $50 on food or merch = $2 million (conservative)

Figure the average for travel is $200 for each fan = $8 million (conservative)

For $22 million -- probably closer to $30 million -- being spent, they're not going to cancel the concert because of heat.

Also remember, once the sun goes down, the temperature will drop as Boston is right on the water.

they better not postpone this. ย for the love of god please lets not put that into the universe. 2k later & this is the only thing im looking forward to this summer.ย 

47 minutes ago, cinnamon teeth said:

would it be cute if i made lipster friendship bracelets for those of us going to this showย :hooker:

I would love that! Iโ€™ll be there and would for sure wear one if I see youย :wub:

hyz6.gif

8 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

would it be cute if i made lipster friendship bracelets for those of us going to this showย :hooker:

that's an adorable idea! lipster friendship bracelets and meet upย :true:

ย 

past, present, future

ย 

18 hours ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Three more days !!!:party:

Whatโ€™s everyone wearing?!

either a super breezy sundress or sweat-wicking tank/running shorts. Birkenstocks.
ย 

Iโ€™m in my early-mid thirties, I donโ€™t have patience to dress up (unless itโ€™s for ๐Ÿ‘‘ ๐Ÿ). I like to think Iโ€™m doing as Lana would ๐Ÿ˜†ย