Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

Even if she starts at 8:30 that gives her 2 hours that’s plenty of time before curfew.Β 7:30 is kinda on the earlierΒ side anyways for a concert

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ

It better not be too late because there are thunderstorms moving in from the NW in a couple hoursΒ :crai:

Β 

Curfew is 10:30 local time, right?

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

Lana, if you need a personal meteorologist, I will do it FOR FREE. I think she’ll get most of the show in, but storms could reach Boston by 9:30-10 eastern time. Possibly cutting the show short.Β :(

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 minutes ago, Enco said:

There’s a choppy livestream on Tik tok and people are still getting seated..yeah this ain’t starting soon girlΒ 

Could you please send a link?

2 minutes ago, Enco said:

There’s a choppy livestream on Tik tok and people are still getting seated..yeah this ain’t starting soon girlΒ 

what's the accountΒ 

Idk what to do I have an alarm going off in the morning but I want to watch this but Idk what to do:crying5:if I didn't watch this and something would actually happen I'd feel bad that I didn't experience it live... I might pull an allnighter for this but then I'm going to be sleepy all dayΒ 

She better perform the new songs first and Bartender and the other songs at the end... in case the show is cut short :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

She better perform the new songs first and Bartender and the other songs at the end... in case the show is cut short :bebe:

Why does Lana have all thisΒ bad luck :bebe:

1 minute ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Idk what to do I have an alarm going off in the morning but I want to watch this but Idk what to do:crying5:if I didn't watch this and something would actually happen I'd feel bad that I didn't experience it live... I might pull an allnighter for this but then I'm going to be sleepy all dayΒ 

same ugh

8 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Saw a schedule from the venue that said she is supposed to be on from 8:30-10:30. Not sure where it came from though.Β 
Β 

IMG-0346.jpg

this came from an employee allegedly

β™‘Β i'm a princess, i'm divisiveΒ β™‘