Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

20 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

All water should be free everywhere :shrug:

People were stealing water which I’m very happy about because they literally had us sitting in the heat with no free water option. It is ridiculous, they handled it absolutely HORRIBLY. 

28 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

All water should be free everywhere :shrug:

i was literally scared to take the last sips of the 16oz water bottle i brought in when we were sheltered because i overheard someone say they'd jacked up the price to $10 inside. not to mention it was not readily available at all, i looked in all directions and just saw security sitting there with arms crossed. 

SRWD.gif

https://www.tiktok.com/@helenyw/video/7382819822016449834
Proof there’s no real secret/conspiracy to Ricardo always getting barricade, he’s just the fastest runner

Joking aside Yikes this looks like a super dangerous situation on the venue security’s behalf, letting everyone in at once 🥴

Edited by jealous girl

14 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGegpDDFc/
Proof there’s no real secret/conspiracy to Ricardo always getting barricade, he’s just the fastest runner

Joking aside Yikes this looks like a super dangerous situation on the venue security’s behalf, letting everyone in at once 🥴

I don't have tiktok installed so I can't watch it. 😡 Sometimes I can see them without it.

2 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Try the link now I’ve updated it

Yes! Thanks.  I was on the right stairway coming back in. At the time I was just focused on getting back to my seat. Watching this gives me a little PTSD. 😀

One high note of this experience was when we got back to our seats the weather was fantastic. I even mentioned to the guy sitting next to me that after the rain all the humidity was gone and the temperature was perfect!

40 minutes ago, FredRed said:

One high note of this experience was when we got back to our seats the weather was fantastic. I even mentioned to the guy sitting next to me that after the rain all the humidity was gone and the temperature was perfect!

Lucky bitch :lange: it’s fucking humid here

Edit: I’m teasing plz don’t take this seriously 

Just watched the duet with Mason... he really compliments Lana both vocally and stylistically. A studio version of Blue Over You with Lana would be amazing if not a collab on a different song - idc what the haters have to say.

𐌔Ꝋ𐌋ᕓ𐌄 𐌄𐌕 𐌂Ꝋ𐌀Ᏽ𐌵𐌋𐌀

18 hours ago, Divisive Princess said:

Literally fuck you. Who are you to tell me to grow up and call me a drama queen? I do not care if you were there or not. I said you don't know what I went through and you still don't. I wrote a mostly positive post about my experience and you're attacking me on the few personal details I included. I tried to be nice the first time but you are a fucking weirdo. Leave me alone, creep. 

i dont mean this in an argumentative way, but I will be continuing to talk to your bf. sorry.

Hey gals, remember me? :hooker:

I have not been on here for years but I thought I’d make a return after this show. As my dear friend @Beautiful Loser said, I was in attendance in the pit. At this point there’s been plenty of info recounting what went down so I’ll spare you. But I was in line at 8AM (I’m a Boston local), and managed to secure barricade not once but twice :icant: thank the lord. It was truly, truly a mess but one for the books and I’m so happy Lana ended up performing.

Also I was about two heads away from Ricardo who told me he loved my dress. 

8 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

i dont mean this in an argumentative way, but I will be continuing to talk to your bf. sorry.

12-hours-after-my-shift-12-hours.gif

Still reeling from what happened on Thursday and don't worry, this will be my last post in this thread. But thanks for giving a warning point to a decade+ long user for defending themselves against someone that has chosen to target and harass them for literally NO reason.