Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

22 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

it's gonna be hot yall... is there any chance that it would get canceled for the heat wave?

it'll be fine that has literally never happened. there have been full on baseball games at fenway in higher temperatures, they're not going to cancel a concert that isn't even going to start until it's dark out and 70ΒΊ

Has anyone received their tickets to the Fenway Park show yet? I purchased mine on StubHub and the seller still has not sent them to me.

36 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

Is anyone else here roughing it out in the pit on Thursday? It’ll be a lot but it’ll be so worth it

i'll be in the pit but i'm going to stay towards the back! i thought about waiting for barricade but i don't do well with heat so i'm trying to make goodΒ choicesΒ :smile:

β™‘Β i'm a princess, i'm divisiveΒ β™‘

anyone know if they'll stop you for bringing in a sealed water bottle? i looked on the website and it says that sealed bottles 16oz and under are allowed in, but that's literally so small compared to how much i'll be sweating in the first hour. my plan is to bring in a larger planetΒ fitness water bottle and hopefully not be stoppedΒ :adele:

Β 

past, present, future

Β 

2 hours ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I’m planning on wearing a red floral dress with thin straps and sneakers… really wanted to bring out my white cowgirl bootsΒ but my legs will be super warm if I were to do that😭😭

Β 

Sameee my original outfit had cowboy boots but ig it's back to the drawing board since I don't want sweaty legs

15 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

lana started following tate mcrae and madison beer, get ready they are probably her guests for the boston showΒ :eartha:

I don’t really like Tate McRae but i love Madison Beer so :shrug:

33 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

lana started following tate mcrae and madison beer, get ready they are probably her guests for the boston showΒ :eartha:

Oh she’s rude for this

oh i hope greedy doesn't take up a spot on the setlist. i kinda hate that songΒ :bebe:

make you mine slaps but there isn't much to perform thereΒ 

Β 

past, present, future

Β 

My MLB app just populated with the bar code! Up till now it had my section and seat but bar code area was empty. It's getting real!

4 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

Haven’t most of her guests this year been popular on tiktok? idk if she’s trying to appeal to that demographic. Not trying to hate on those artists at all but it’sΒ an interesting direction

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ