rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

On 7/3/2024 at 5:41 PM, unidentified dragonslayer said:

Cute but i don’t think i’ll listen to it again

so glad to see other people not looooooving the song. like its ok and ill listen if it comes on shuffle but I doubt ill go stream it willingly (esp since it counts as quavos song lmao)

3 hours ago, motel six said:

so glad to see other people not looooooving the song. like its ok and ill listen if it comes on shuffle but I doubt ill go stream it willingly (esp since it counts as quavos song lmao)

"so glad to see other people not looooooving the song"

It's comments like this that really make me wonder if we even deserve Lasso.

4 hours ago, motel six said:

:true:

6 hours ago, motel six said:

Perhaps that is illusive. Although Tough belongs to his label digitally, the vinyl is distributed via Polydor, Lana's label.

https://store.polydor.co.uk/products/tough-7-vinyl

It looks like there was a deal between the labels. The vinyl won't be sold until September, so maybe we'll hear the song on Lasso after all. Interestingly, the vinyl will also be sold through Capitol Records, the label that was supposed to release AS&C, as mentioned yesterday in the Lasso thread.

https://shop.capitolmusic.com/products/quavo-x-lana-del-rey-tough-7

23 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

Perhaps that is illusive. Although Tough belongs to his label digitally, the vinyl is distributed via Polydor, Lana's label.

https://store.polydor.co.uk/products/tough-7-vinyl

It looks like there was a deal between the labels. The vinyl won't be sold until September, so maybe we'll hear the song on Lasso after all. Interestingly, the vinyl will also be sold through Capitol Records, the label that was supposed to release AS&C, as mentioned yesterday in the Lasso thread.

https://shop.capitolmusic.com/products/quavo-x-lana-del-rey-tough-7

wtf is as&c?

can we Please retire these abbreviations? Especially for  upcoming projects we dont even know yet. 

1 hour ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

i kinda don't want Tough on Lasso:oop2:

I so do. Track number 4 to mix things up. Just like Doin' Time. Or A&W. 

Also, the song has already outstreamed the OB interludes, Hollywood Bowl, For Free, Buddy Rendezvous, and Lost at Sea on Spotify in a little over a week. 

We need a hit song on Lasso fro the overall, cumulative streaming numbers. Kind of like what Summertime Sadness does for BTD.

And if you don't like the song, just skip it, or remove it.

I acc like this and have listened to it a lot in the last days, I wouldn’t hate it if Lasso (or whatever her next album is) goes in this direction Obviously not all rap songs but this could be like the collabs on Lust for Life, not the general sound of the album but still the sort of similar cinematic world as the rest of the album

20 hours ago, triangles19 said:

Not a big fan of Quavo's performance on it, and I'm already tired of the chorus. But the song is cute

12 hours ago, motel six said:

6 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

i kinda don't want Tough on Lasso:oop2:

1 hour ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

Still waiting for Tough - Lana's solo version

Glad to see reason and sanity has entered the chat :ma:

10 hours ago, barttttender said:

"so glad to see other people not looooooving the song"

It's comments like this that really make me wonder if we even deserve Lasso.

glad to see it because were a minority - id love it if it was just lanas. not a fan of quavo - his voice, songs, or things he said in the past. not a fan of the country trap thing either. I like the song but I don't love it, she deserves it to do numbers tho