Embach

Underrated Movies & TV Shows

What are in your opinion movies and TV shows that are underrated, have received little attention, have been overshadowed by another movie or even are overhated?

Discuss! :smile:

url%5D

My favourite show is Deadwind on netflix 

i've never seen anyone talk about it but i totally recomend if somebody likes crime series

Every time I close my eyes, it's like a dark paradise 

The absolute best show I've seen the entire 2023 was Alaska Daily which got cancelled after one season cus it received no attention :crai: It was about a journalist investigating a case in Alaska - the writing was awesome and the story was SO compelling, I loved the characters and instantly connected with them, the show really had a special vibe for me probably cus it took place in Alaska and I love such scenery a lot.

One of the most overhated comedy shows I love is 2 Broke Girls, I miss that era of TV so much:noparty: People hated it for it's trashy humor but for me it was so fun and it wasn't meant to be taken too seriously. Also nobody seems to talk about Queer as Folk US from 2000-2005; there's like a million gay TV shows nowadays, but to me nothing will ever touch QAF.

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Invasion (TV series, 2005/2006)

I liked it so much, i already watched it twice in the last months  :wubna: so sad  they couldn't make a season two, I feel like it's so underrated 

This is the cast: there's a young Evan Peters if anyone is into him lol :oprah3: it's set in florida and it's about a sort of alien invasion from marine creatures 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVwSpO5_9cta1NwSDYfux

tumblr-m8pd6uijos1qgawlzo1-500.gif

The Good Fight (The Good Wife spinoff) 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 hours ago, beigehydrangea said:

Sharp objects 

yesss! this show is incredibly disturbing but so interesting (and i think it's based on a book?)

amy adam's best performance imo :true:

you've got a thunderbird

Maniac!! It’s on Netflix, featuring Emma Stone! It’s a short series with only one season. Science fiction with drama and humor. A medical company have created a pill which can, like, remove people’s depression and their problems, so they’re doing a trial before they can launch it. Sooo since it’s a trial, things don’t go as planned. And a super computer with human feelings is the mastermind behind it all. Really fun and creative short little series! 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png