Sign in to follow this  
audreysdance

Lana and her personal trainer Kirk Myers at Dogpound Gym in West Hollywood, CA - May 2024

i NEED to go shoe shopping with her like i just want to know what goes through her mind it's one of life's greatest mysteries to me

27 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

i NEED to go shoe shopping with her like i just want to know what goes through her mind it's one of life's greatest mysteries to me

When I ran into Lana at the mall in the shoe section last September, she was looking at these boots looool x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

12 minutes ago, Elle said:

When I ran into Lana at the mall in the shoe section last September, she was looking at these boots looool x

These are the most Lana boots ever. Perfect touring boots :flutter:

url%5D

36 minutes ago, Elle said:

I’m actually in love with her shoe styles because it is so personal and reflects her personality 

im glad it’s fun

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...