lyinginthesand

Lana attending the Ivor Novello Awards at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House in London, ENG - May 23rd, 2024

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Zach Sang just said he was trying to get her for an interview backstage but it sounded like it’s not happening, but will try to get her as a guest on the Zach Sang Show which is his YouTube channel where he interviews musicians x

omg I would die, I think this could happen! he does get a lot of people on his channelΒ 

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ

7 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

One thing I’ve always admired about Lana isΒ how she sounds so composed and intelligent when speaking :flutter:, in all her interviews/speeches she always chooses her words so carefully it’s like she’s speaking in poetryΒ 

13.04.2018 RomeΒ - Lana wore my hat!Β 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Β 

chuck's daughter is from alabama? charlie lives in louisiana with hisΒ wife?Β 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

2 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

IM LITERALLY GETTING CHANGED AND LEAVING IF I MISS HER IM GONNA DIE

girl RUNΒ 

Β 

giphy.webp

β™‘οΈŽ ⁺.⊹ Λ– Β π“‚π“Ž π’·π’Άπ’·π“Ž π“π’Ύπ“‹π‘’π“ˆ 𝒾𝓃 π“ˆπ’½π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“ˆ π‘œπ’» π’·π“π“Šπ‘’Β β‚ŠΛš. β™‘οΈŽ

I'm going to work on transcribing her speech in a minute for everyone who doesn't have time at the moment to listen to the full 8 minutes or needs text to translate! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Just now, lyinginthesand said:

She was very insistent on not doing a stadium tour... lol :bebe:

Ikr now I’m sad lol😭 please just come to Arizona Lana…:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

chuck's daughter is from alabama? charlie lives in louisiana with hisΒ wife?Β 

She said her sisters CHILDREN too, did I hear that right?Β 

like a dream, you glide on the waterΒ 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shoreΒ 

From Anna's Instagram Stories!

url%5D

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

She said her sisters CHILDREN too, did I hear that right?Β 

She usually calls her other friends like Jen (who has children) as sisters as well

url%5D

7 minutes ago, lyinginthesand said:

She was very insistent on not doing a stadium tour... lol :bebe:

she said she doesn't wanna do a stadium tour but wants to be with family (which is understandable) does this mean she's not doing that small US tour she talked about a few weeks agoΒ :ponder:

giphy.webp

1 minute ago, shadesofblue said:

she said she doesn't wanna do a stadium tour but wants to be with family (which is understandable) but does this mean she's not doing that small US tour she talked about a few weeks agoΒ :ponder:

I always thought people took what she said and ran about the tour, to me she was referencing her festival run and she tried to backtrack straight away after she said itΒ 

like a dream, you glide on the waterΒ 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shoreΒ 

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I always thought people took what she said and ran about the tour, to me she was referencing her festival run and she tried to backtrack straight away after she said itΒ 

yeah I don't think it would be an actual tour.Β I thought it would be like last year when she added a few random showsΒ :daydream:Β not sure now but I think a couple extra non-stadium shows is still possibleΒ 

giphy.webp