lyinginthesand

Lana attending the Ivor Novello Awards at the JW Marriott Grosvenor House in London, ENG - May 23rd, 2024

Another thing to suggest she’s there, this photo is from inside the JW Marriott Grosvenor House in London where the awards are being hosted. You can see it’s the same location as the selfie with Ed & Ben - 

IMG-1012

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Another thing to suggest she’s there, this photo is from inside the JW Marriott Grosvenor House in London where the awards are being hosted. You can see it’s the same location as the selfie with Ed & Ben - 

IMG-1012

This is FBI level stuff lmao

Guys I live 2 miles away I just finished work what’s the likelihood of me seeing her if I go to the grosvenor and wait outside or am I just gonna wait for hours on a work night for no reason 😩

I've missed her London era so much, America is iconic for Lana but there's something very special about Lana in London, like it's the birthplace of Born To Die :trisha:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

Guys I live 2 miles away I just finished work what’s the likelihood of me seeing her if I go to the grosvenor and wait outside or am I just gonna wait for hours on a work night for no reason 😩

Ask about Lasso:sass:

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

IMG-1012

i know its really easy to find but posting her live location like this on a public forum is kinda weird idk :toofunny:

6 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i know its really easy to find but posting her live location like this on a public forumis kinda weird idk :toofunny:

It’s where the awards are being hosted! I wouldn’t share it if it was private information of course such as the hotel she was staying at, but the awards show she’s likely attending based on her hairstylist’s posts was publicly announced as being hosted there as it is annually, similar to how the Grammy awards are typically annually hosted at the Crypto.com Arena and is announced in advance as such x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i know its really easy to find but posting her live location like this on a public forum is kinda weird idk :toofunny:

I mean I do kinda get where you’re coming from, but with her being where the event is being hosted it’s pretty easy to guess that’s where she’s at, and there has to be security surrounding the building.

If she was at a random hotel it’d be weird and unsafe

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Elle said:

It’s where the awards are being hosted! I wouldn’t share it if it was private knowledge of course such as the hotel she was staying at, but the awards show she’s likely attending based on her hairstylist’s posts was publicly announced as being hosted there as it is annually, such as how the Grammy awards are typically annually hosted at the Crypto.com Arena x

i mean i get it i even googled the awards myself just analyzing the corridor from her picture and posting it left a weird taste in my mouth thats it! i just imagne ppl doing similar things with her casual pictures :deadbanana:

11 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

BITCH RUN GOOOO

joannerun.gif

23 minutes ago, Elle said:

Not to be that person, but there are some nut cracks out there and some of them have been here on LB, maybe someone’s lurking… Maybe we should be careful sharing Lana’s exact location, even if she might be around the block in this exact minute. :ohno:

edit: ok it’s not the hotel she’s staying the night at, maybe it’s okay then

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

helpme I no way she’s in Mayfair/Soho areas now:kris: I live less than 2hrs away from the exact location but i’m going to Glasgow very soon :meltdown::meltdown: Lana pls pay good ol’ Barrie a visit this weekend so I’m able to stalk my way up to get some Lasso tea, and a selfie after me Lemon Bottle double chin treatment :bebe:

She’s about to go onstage for a special international award! x

30 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

im begging someone to ask her about lasso

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

where can we watch this yall

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing