fishtails

Lana to be awarded the NMPA Songwriter Icon Award - June 12th

Posted this on the wrong thread..but anyways this is the link to the live, it starts in 2 hours idk if they’ll be broadcasting lana’s award tho :um3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7laynh1btcbtvab9ylb

It lasts 3 hours. From 4 pm to 7 pm btw and it's in that Lincoln Centre's Alice something hall!

2.gif

13 minutes ago, Without You said:

Posted this on the wrong thread..but anyways this is the link to the live, it starts in 2 hours idk if they’ll be broadcasting lana’s award tho :um3:

thanks for posting this!!

"Don’t forget me"

20 minutes ago, Embach said:

It lasts 3 hours. From 4 pm to 7 pm btw and it's in that Lincoln Centre's Alice something hall!

catch us watching 3 hours of old men giving speeches for nothing :toofloppy:

4 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

when she announces Ultraviolence the Lasso prequel the re:up is out June 30th:oprah4:

we will actually just be getting a 5 minute speech about how the critics suck and her karmic lineage and how ben and ed saved her from her previous record deal unfortunately:eek: 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:

we will actually just be getting a 5 minute speech about how the critics suck and her karmic lineage and how ben and ed saved her from her previous record deal unfortunately:eek: 

if that, she'll probably just say thank you shes honoured and shes excited about the new music thats coming SOON :brigitte:

32 minutes ago, Without You said:

I'm very confident that we'll see Lana. The icon award seems to be the main event of this meeting.

I hope that the local journalists ask about Lasso updates and not about what's her favorite Taylor Swift song :crossed:

2.gif

Let’s be so real, she’s gonna give us another “glass ship that can also fly” speech and “jeez what can I say” 2.0 if she’s even asked about the music, but American journalists don’t even ask her about herself so she’ll probably end up being asked what her favorite Taylor Swift era is 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

Let’s be so real, she’s gonna give us another “glass ship that can also fly” speech and “jeez what can I say” 2.0 if she’s even asked about the music, but American journalists don’t even ask her about herself so she’ll probably end up being asked what her favorite Taylor Swift era is 

Don't forget the mandatory mention of her love for the American deep south the swamps of Alabama or whatever

1 minute ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Don't forget the mandatory mention of her love for the American deep south the swamps of Alabama or whatever

That's sweet when she shares her appreciation for little things in life that mean so much to her, especially when she does that in her speeches, it's just such a sincere moment :wub:

2.gif

1 minute ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

At least that kind of fits the Lasso visuals we were teased today! 

"Don’t forget me"