shadesofblue

10th Anniversary of Ultraviolence - June 13th

32 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait what is the difference between the album version and the Rob Orton mix:trisha3: 

Rob mixed her vocals completely different in the chorus and the ending! Her vocals sound otherworldly in his version meanwhile Dan made her deeper vocals more front in center in his mix 

"Don’t forget me"

4 hours ago, Pantene123 said:

What u guys wanna know?

in regards tropico and ultraviolence —

are there early versions of pink champagne to what we have? the leaked one is from october 2013

did she rework is this happiness after scrapping ultraviolence with rick nowels or did she used entirely original version from november 2013?

do you know if i talk to jesus by dan auerbach was considered for final ultraviolence tracklist?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

51 minutes ago, lanaismamom said:

in regards tropico and ultraviolence —

are there early versions of pink champagne to what we have? the leaked one is from october 2013

did she rework is this happiness after scrapping ultraviolence with rick nowels or did she used entirely original version from november 2013?

do you know if i talk to jesus by dan auerbach was considered for final ultraviolence tracklist?

No interesting ITH demos

2 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I've always found that song so boring

Criminal. Even thought I think Fine China or Dragon Slayer would have been a better choice 

Just now, marshall said:

Criminal. Even thought I think Fine China or Dragon Slayer would have been a better choice 

I mean I've already said this before but I also don't really like Dragonslayer ik it's an unpopular opinion but I just don't get it

2 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

Is this happiness is one of the best Lana songs to cry to, but you need to be really in the mood

i actually cried to flipside once

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv

2 hours ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

i actually cried to flipside once

wym... i cry to flipside EACH TIME... i barely listen to it nowadays because of that

actually i dropped to my knees during MITA like i was shooked and shaking and almost to the point of passing out

I will shamlessly re-promote my blog of the Ultraviolence timeline including even little things from interviews that dont really mean much, but im that obsessed...

last updated apparently 9 months ago so it's as recent as we have right now, I think.

Can we also talk about how perfect her choice of singles were for this era??

I think we often debate which songs should have been singles, but I don't think any choice could have been better than what we got from Ultraviolence.

No I won't take PWYC as an answer

When she releases the 10 year anniversary edition with several outtakes and Madly blows up on TikTok and goes number 1 for 17 weeks and gets a music video and inspires Lana to do an entire album in the vein of Madly and we get Ultraviolence 2.0 and she wins SOTY for Dragonslayer and her team realises how much potential there is in her releasing her unreleased music so they officially release AKA along with several mixtapes of pre-BTD scraps and then also drops a Honeymoon 10 year anniversary edition in 2025 followed up by the Lust for Life 10 year anniversary edition in 2027 and we finally get Roses Bloom For You in studio quality yupppp yuppppppp 

IMG-0021.gif

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

10 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

When she releases the 10 year anniversary edition with several outtakes and Madly blows up on TikTok and goes number 1 for 17 weeks and gets a music video and inspires Lana to do an entire album in the vein of Madly and we get Ultraviolence 2.0 and she wins SOTY for Dragonslayer and her team realises how much potential there is in her releasing her unreleased music so they officially release AKA along with several mixtapes of pre-BTD scraps and then also drops a Honeymoon 10 year anniversary edition in 2025 followed up by the Lust for Life 10 year anniversary edition in 2027 and we finally get Roses Bloom For You in studio quality yupppp yuppppppp 

IMG-0021.gif

but unfortunately she never learns from success (see SYTH) :defeated: