shadesofblue

10th Anniversary of Ultraviolence - June 13th

1 hour ago, Pantene123 said:

The one that i think is a remix?

I could never like shades of cool idk why

Girlie if you share it with us, we could understand better how it sounds 🥹

@Pantene123 what questions are we not asking I feel like there’s tea to uncover and you’re waiting for us to ask the right thing what are we missing is there a Florida Kilos concept demo we don’t know about, is there an acoustic shades of cool alt version we are unaware of I’m perched :oprah7:

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

while we still have to wait for the anniversary of the album, we can already celebrate the anniversary of UV single today  :party:

uv-10.jpg

Lives were changed that day 🥹😭

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

while we still have to wait for the anniversary of the album, we can already celebrate the anniversary of UV single today  :party:

uv-10.jpg

I was just listening to it and fawning over absolutely everything in this track. Special shout out to the backing vocals at the end like lay me down tonight riviera girls aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

in my dreams Lana will press a 3 LP ultraviolence ultradeluxe blue and purple marble vinyl. on the 3rd lp she will include: is this happiness, flipside, unidentified flying bill, fine china, madly, I talk to jesus & ave maria. then, she'll post all her homemade ultraviolence music videos including the pwyc mv. 

"when you play the bass, i get this feelin, just  like the way, just like i'm dreamin"

--

"well, my boyfriend's in a band; he plays guitar while i sing lou reed"

9 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

uv-10.jpg

This would therefore mark the day I could stop listening to Lana's gorgeous vocals drowned by wretched screaming on repeat :godlaugh:

I wanna talk about our release day memories! What was everyone doing when they first heard the album?

I downloaded it on my phone on some sketchy mp3 app, and listened to it back-to-back on my bed. I literally just sat there in awe! Cruel world was an instant fave, and so was Sad Girl :squidward:And it was a life changing album for sure. No "I need to listen to it again", no "I need more time with it", just instant fave.

15 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I wanna talk about our release day memories! What was everyone doing when they first heard the album?

I downloaded it on my phone on some sketchy mp3 app, and listened to it back-to-back on my bed. I literally just sat there in awe! Cruel world was an instant fave, and so was Sad Girl :squidward:And it was a life changing album for sure. No "I need to listen to it again", no "I need more time with it", just instant fave.

I remember so clearly listening to it on some random YouTube fanpage in actual shock I could not believe the serve

FzytWEW.png

I think what we’re gonna get is another version of a song (probably either fine china final, earthquakes final, iyldwm uv demo, or another version of pink champagne) and or a screen capture or snippet of one of the homemade music videos. And honestly i’m okay with that :party:

in my dream

June 13 2014 — release of a standard edition of Ultraviolence

July 19 2014 — a fully fleshed out Ultraviolence B-Sides album with a tracklist:

1. Black Beauty
2. Guns and Roses

3. Fine China

4. Your Girl

5. Florida Kilos

6. I Talk to Jesus

7. Say Yes to Heaven

8. Is This Happiness

9. Flipside

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, Beautiful people said:

I think what we’re gonna get is another version of a song (probably either fine china final, earthquakes final, iyldwm uv demo, or another version of pink champagne) and or a screen capture or snippet of one of the homemade music videos. And honestly i’m okay with that :party:

The one thing I don’t want are SNIPPETS. Either they L word in full or don’t give us anything. 

10 hours ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

The one thing I don’t want are SNIPPETS. Either they L word in full or don’t give us anything. 

I don’t want snippets either but with how leakers have been recently that’s probably what we’ll get :sadcore3:

I would strongly encourage everyone to listen to this interview ahead of the anniversary. She's super open about the inspiration for the album.

Really interesting piece of information where she says her and Dan Auerbach met at The Riviera Gentleman's Club in Queens. I'd never read this before and there's nothing on Google?!?!

Holy shit as I'm typing this I realise the "Riviera girls" lyric in Ultraviolence and Fucked My Way To The Top is a reference to the dancers at this club :deadbanana:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

I would strongly encourage everyone to listen to this interview ahead of the anniversary. She's super open about the inspiration for the album.

Really interesting piece of information where she says her and Dan Auerbach met at The Riviera Gentleman's Club in Queens. I'd never read this before and there's nothing on Google?!?!

Holy shit as I'm typing this I realise the "Riviera girls" lyric in Ultraviolence and Fucked My Way To The Top is a reference to the dancers at this club :deadbanana:

this is unlistenable oh my god they need to cut out the fucking French live translation .. I can’t make out anything except oui oui baguette lanahdehrreh

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: