shadesofblue

10th Anniversary of Ultraviolence - June 13th

I hope if we do get flipside it's remastered to be Like the live version she played. If it was "remixed" that recently in sure it wouldn't be too hard to be remaster those elements into that song. Flipside has always been top three Ultraviolence for me but realistically it's a demo and it could use some additional instrumentation while I do love the stripped back guitar

30 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I hope if we do get flipside it's remastered to be Like the live version she played. If it was "remixed" that recently in sure it wouldn't be too hard to be remaster those elements into that song. Flipside has always been top three Ultraviolence for me but realistically it's a demo and it could use some additional instrumentation while I do love the stripped back guitar

:true:

18 hours ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

It really bothers me how she released syth. It's like she's trying to pretend it's a new song and not from Ultraviolence. Imo she should've done what taylor did and set the release date at 2014 and have album art be the Ultraviolence cover and still have it be a single that's fine

I mean I wouldn’t say she’s pretending it’s not from UV entirely given the picture disc is from a UV photoshoot:

f1192ab8050689994f16a60adc655938.jpg

what’s confusing is why they didn’t keep it consistent and make that the coverart for all platforms instead of the selfie with the “please lord, make me the biggest star the world has ever known” inspired pose theyre using.. but that’s just lana & her team i guess :brigitte:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 minute ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Praying that something good leaks in honor of its 10th anniversary :pray2:

And when it’s the fake demos of flipside and black beauty then what.

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I mean they aren't really fake I'd still very much enjoy to hear those sessions

True. But if the leakers really wanted to surprise us give us the pwyc mv.

9 hours ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

That "final" version of Ave maria that was mentioned a couple days ago haunts me like wtf is that I mean it makes since since we know it was considered for Ultraviolence but still that's wild it went from an instrumental concept, to a short interlude to possibly a full song

Wait what, could you please link me to the discussion? :hdu:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

19 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

It was in this thread pantene mentioned it like last week

Sorry, I don't really keep track of what certain users say here and when. Even if they're insiders (which pantene is? I'm not sure)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

11 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Sorry, I don't really keep track of what certain users say here and when. Even if they're insiders (which pantene is? I'm not sure)

Your good pantene is ill try to find it for you lol

On 6/3/2024 at 3:50 PM, Pantene123 said:

It’s not edited

tho I just found out at this second that there’s a final version, but I don’t know if anyone have it

Here @Beautiful Loser