Hundred Dollar Bill

Neon Hitch

Neon Valentino (2006 album) - tracklist & info. Producers and writers are Booga Bear and Sweetie Irie

1 - Dry Your Eyes

2 - Addicted

3 - Original Rude Girl

4 - So Simple

5 - Find Ur Luck

6- Craving

7 - Slow The Fuck Down

8 - Derek

9 -Don't Know

10 - Hoping

11 - Move Forward

12 -My Garden

13 - Sugar Daddy

14 -Contagious Luv

15 - Bedroom Thoughts

On the move (2007 album) - tracklist & info. Producers and writers are Booga Bear & Two Inch Punch

1 - Bubble Based (Mainpass)

2 - The New Black

3 - Plastic Fantastic

4 - I Don't Need You

5 - Genuinity

6 - This Song Goes Out For

7 - One Step Ahead

8 - True

9 - Travel Card

10 - On The Move

17 minutes ago, Doja Cat said:

All that shit, and Another One is nowhere to be found

This one is the "leave the drama out the door" one? If yes, the production reminds me ot Headspun, maybe it's the same producer (which worked on "Be My God" and Anarchy as well)

oh, i forgot about that one lol

Just now, neonbear said:

This one is the "leave the drama out the door" one? If yes, the production reminds me ot Headspun, maybe it's the same producer (which worked on "Be My God" and Anarchy as well)

Do we have a some snippet of it? Or Headspun?

1 hour ago, Sulfer said:

So Simple, Derek, Bubble Based, The New Black, Genuinity, One Step Ahead and True - what's the 8 one?

She has Voodoo as well which already leaked in like 2012. 

2 hours ago, neonbear said:

8/25 was leaked some years ago. A song called "Say" was on the tracklist as well, that may be the one we know  for "Make Me Say", some fans already received it already tho. Found all infos on Genius, that's all for now.

It's not Make Me Say haha. That song is from 2011. 

3 hours ago, neonbear said:

No, the producer JGraham posted a snippet on Instagram few years ago, it was a clip of Dj Khaled as intro saying "Anotha One, and Another One, and Anotha one" and then the real bop started with Neon singing "All I needed was another one, another one another something, something..." it was urban, but not as urban as stuff on Anarchy, it was like something off Bebe Rexhas AYF Pt I. EP, I'd say close to Small Doses & Bad Bitch. They deleted the snippet ?

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

No, the producer JGraham posted a snippet on Instagram few years ago, it was a clip of Dj Khaled as intro saying "Anotha One, and Another One, and Anotha one" and then the real bop started with Neon singing "All I needed was another one, another one another something, something..." it was urban, but not as urban as stuff on Anarchy, it was like something off Bebe Rexhas AYF Pt I. EP, I'd say close to Small Doses & Bad Bitch. They deleted the snippet ?

Sis wasn't getting it out for free so she had to make do with London Bitch instead. 

On 9/13/2020 at 8:18 AM, Doja Cat said:

Seems fire!