American Whore

Biden vs. Trump, First Debate of Election 2024 - June 27, 2024

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Trump won. And I mean both the debate and the election. 

the DNC hasn't happened yet. it's not too late for them to replace Biden.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

CNN reporting there is a huge panic on the dems side and they’re considering going to the White House and ask Biden to step aside:mj3: this is wild

They should have done that last year I don’t understand why they pushed him so hard 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Genuinely who the fuck am I supposed to vote for? There is quite literally no option, even if I didn't vote, where it wouldn't be the wrong decision :emma: I guess I'm gonna have to learn to accept that no matter what I do, I'm not gonna feel good about it, which I feel like isn't how elections should be. But that's where we're at :bebe:

that's how i feel too. i'm gonna go third party i think and I like Jill Stein, compared to Kennedy...

apparently CNN is saying that a lot of people in the democratic party are extremely worried and trying to figure out what to do, TO ASK BIDEN TO STEP ASIDE AND DO NOT RUN holy fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

CNN reporting there is a huge panic on the dems side and they’re considering going to the White House and ask Biden to step aside:mj3: this is wild

most sane thing a Democrat has done all year if true. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

who the fuck do we get after??? like who do they choose to replace him if they do?!?! holy fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

who the fuck do we get after??? like who do they choose to replace him if they do?!?! holy fuck

Kamala or Newsom 

i hate them both can we stop having senile old people control our government

(but dont take me too seriously) :daydream:

JANELLE MONAE • WEYES BLOOD • ETHEL CAIN • MITSKI • BOYGENIUS • LUCY DACUS • PHOEBE BRIDGERS • CHAPPELL ROAN • TAYLOR SWIFT • THE LAST DINNER PARTY

Just now, American Whore said:

probably the only Democrat with the mind to challenge him: Dean Phillips.

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

probably the only Democrat with the mind to challenge him: Dean Phillips.

challenging him won’t happen. Replacement would be the only option. 

3 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

it's been 3 years in the making...

Lana Del Rey Accepts Variety's Artist Of The Decade Award, Says She Wants  To Collaborate With Migos

omg she's old enough, i'll write her in

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Mer said:

challenging him won’t happen. Replacement would be the only option. 

I mean that Dean primaried him. He lost, but he did it.

3 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

how are they gonna replace him months before the election… :trisha3:

it's better than keeping him and losing imo

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Genuinely who the fuck am I supposed to vote for? There is quite literally no option, even if I didn't vote, where it wouldn't be the wrong decision :emma: I guess I'm gonna have to learn to accept that no matter what I do, I'm not gonna feel good about it, which I feel like isn't how elections should be. But that's where we're at :bebe:

I’m voting Biden but only because I do not like how reactionary Trump is and because of project 2025. I do not support Biden’s views on Palestine and think majoriy of his policies suck, but I am genuinely afraid of another Trump term. His supporters are scary. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I only got to watch the beginning gonna finish it soon but just from the first 10 min it did not sound good :brigitte: not to hate on people’s age but Biden sounded SO old. Im still going to vote for Biden, but really don’t think he’s gonna win this year unfortunately. Democrats shouldn’t have had him run again, it’s like they’re trying to get trump reelected at this point

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

There was a lot of talk about how unusually early this first debate was this year. The Biden administration pushed for an early debate. I wonder if they did that on purpose to give them more time to get Joe to step aside?

I’m watching CNN and oh boy it’s crazy. They’re freaking out about Biden, justifiably so, but they’re also in denial saying that Trump did just as bad. I don’t think he did well on policy or demeanor, but the average voter isn’t a political junkie. They saw a weak, frail old man and a confident sounding old man. 

I’m glad they talked about third party candidates a bit. As kooky as RFK Jr. is, he is polling well above Jill Stein for example. Maybe this election cycle will finally be the one that begins to pave away for a third party candidate, maybe in 2028?

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, Quincy said:

There was a lot of talk about how unusually early this first debate was this year. The Biden administration pushed for an early debate. I wonder if they did that on purpose to give them more time to get Joe to step aside?

I’m watching CNN and oh boy it’s crazy. They’re freaking out about Biden, justifiably so, but they’re also in denial saying that Trump did just as bad. I don’t think he did well on policy or demeanor, but the average voter isn’t a political junkie. They saw a weak, frail old man and a confident sounding old man. 

I’m glad they talked about third party candidates a bit. As kooky as RFK Jr. is, he is polling well above Jill Stein for example. Maybe this election cycle will finally be the one that begins to pave away for a third party candidate, maybe in 2028?

a damn shame. 

but RFK Jr. seems to be winning the non-Trump Republicans.

giphy.gif