ultrabanisters

Donald Trump Injured After Assassination Attempt at Rally

Wow.. the fact some of you say this was “staged” is disturbing.. 11-12 shots were fired not only at Trump but at the crowd as well. Please remove “BB” gun from the OP because that’s unverified and likely false information.

Just now, Wait For Life said:

Wow.. the fact some of you say this was “staged” is disturbing.. 11-12 shots were fired not only at Trump but at the crowd as well. Please remove “BB” gun from the OP because that’s unverified and likely false information.

then why did security fail to rush him off stage instantly? why was the camera shot so perfectly positioned and angled? it is just an odd set of circumstances and what has 'officially' come out does not really make alot of sense

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

They’re fucking ruthless. Oh my God. 

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

then why did security fail to rush him off stage instantly? why was the camera shot so perfectly positioned and angled? it is just an odd set of circumstances and what has 'officially' come out does not really make alot of sense

a bystander actually died from this shooting though, so how could that be fake? idk this whole thing is definitely strange 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

As a moderator on this platform it is your responsibility to spread true and unbias information.. I get that most of you are staunch democrats and liberals but let’s please set aside our political opinions for this tragic incident

Just now, cherrytropico said:

a bystander actually died from this shooting though, so how could that be fake? idk this whole thing is definitely strange 

i havent read the story since the article updated - so i do hope that everyone is okay and if people did die, that is awful and i hope noone else is injured

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

https://x.com/oliviamesser/status/1812256237754490919?s=46

this tweet is SO real :bebe:

like goodbye to me being able to get married in the future, goodbye to trans rights, goodbye to rights for minorities, goodbye to EVERYTHING :bebe:

People forget that these guys are useless and it's all fake really. Companies are pulling the strings and have everyone caught up in politics like it's a sport with teams as a distraction, thats what I think anyway.

People are actually going out voting for people they don't even like cause it's their team even though they don't even like their own team or think they do anything good they're just scared of the other team winning and they keep voting even though they know they are making no impact to actually change anything.

One person was killed. Rest in peace, politics isn’t worth dying for in such a way. Ok so this actually happened :oprah2: Hope everyone is safe and future Trump rallies (and others) are able to be held in a safe manner - including next week’s RNC. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, Wait For Life said:

As a moderator on this platform it is your responsibility to spread true and unbias information.. I get that most of you are staunch democrats and liberals but let’s please set aside our political opinions for this tragic incident

stories develop, especially ones like this. it is not part of a political bias to spot potential inconsistencies on something as information still comes out. i appreciate your point, and do agree, so of course if i do see something that is blatantly against rules, we will take appropriate action on that front

once more information comes out, the OP will be updated

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Mer said:

One person was killed. Ok so this actually happened :oprah2: Hope everyone is safe and future Trump rallies (and others) are able to be held in a safe manner - including next week’s RNC. 

I wonder if Trump actually got shot then, I thought he may have had his ear cut when they piled on him. They said also others were wounded now.

The conspiracy theorist in me wants to think: maybe this is Biden's first use of the Supreme Court's ruling that presidents have immunity. Of course, it isn't going to be that at all, they missed. 

The other side of me wonders if this was set up by Trump himself, to gain polling points and stir the media, the pictures were way too perfect for magazines and news coverage. 

Also, theres no way someone figured out the correct timing and angle to be at to shoot at him from alone. I mean, sure I guess you could set it up a few days before. But... they're doing the RNC meeting in Milwaukee on Monday, which is a left city. Secret Service needs to tread carefully this week because who knows, what if it's a bigger situation than just one? 

it's awful for the left because now it looks like we're for political violence. hopefully, this wakes up trump and makes him calm down his crazy views and crazy talking points but i doubt it will. but watch, biden will have to make a statement condemning political violence and if trump wants to, if he wins, he could take even further measures against the left and this could motivate him. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

People forget that these guys are useless and it's all fake really. Companies are pulling the strings and have everyone caught up in politics like it's a sport with teams as a distraction, thats what I think anyway.

People are actually going out voting for people they don't even like cause it's their team even though they don't even like their own team or think they do anything good they're just scared of the other team winning and they keep voting even though they know they are making no impact to actually change anything.

This exactly. “Rights” will always be dangled in front of us every election cycle, and they will be “taken away” and given back and rinsed and repeated until end times (also congress codified gay marriage, if that’s a main concern). 

At the end of the day, the American Govt. benefits the shareholders of the DOW J and S&P, and all else is just a charade. 

I don’t think that excuses any of it, and I still think that either way, minorities get the short end of the stick constantly and that’s horrible, but the US is a corporation at this point. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

5 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

stories develop, especially ones like this. it is not part of a political bias to spot potential inconsistencies on something as information still comes out. i appreciate your point, and do agree, so of course if i do see something that is blatantly against rules, we will take appropriate action on that front

once more information comes out, the OP will be updated

I just didn’t like coming into this thread and immediately seeing the conspiracy theories and inappropriate conjecture. No hard feelings. I just think with threads like this the OP should be straightforward and free of speculation. :) Thank you for updating it.

i hate the man’s war crimes but he does have some class. 

IMG-4813.jpg

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ